See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2014

I have spent my birthday weekend in New Hope for many years. We used to try different Bed and Breakfasts every year. However, the year we stayed in the Mansion Inn changed all that. It became my favorite place to stay. It's a quaint inn, with beautifully appointed rooms. It has a lovely patio bar, which had live music on Friday and Saturday nights this year. And it's located right in town - next to Marsha Brown's, one of the nicest restaurants in New Hope. Unfortunately, we were forced to change inns for a couple of years after the Mansion had a fire. But, thankfully, it reopened this year, and it's just as wonderful as it always was. If you really want to treat yourself, stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NJBabyDoll
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Mansion Inn is in the heart of New Hope and this review is about the restaurant not the Inn. Each day they have a early dinner from 4-6 pm with a fixed price of about $25. It is perfect for a lovely dinner location before the Bucks County Playhouse show. We have had a wonderful chopped salad with a poached egg on top which made a rich and delicious dressing. We have also enjoyed prime rib, pork tenderloin, Wahoo and lamb chops (no mint sauce available). The desserts are also very good with the crème Brule being my favorite. Dinner is served inside or out and when the weather is good sit outside under the tent and enjoy the atmosphere and small bar. There is often a singer who adds to the ambience. There are also special prices on sangria, wine and Land Shark on tap. It is a very enjoyable way to get away from the street hustle and have a wonderful meal at a terrific price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We recently (Aug 1-2, 2014) visited New Hope for my birthday and found the patio behind the Mansion. It is tucked away between the hotel and Marsha Brown's, just up the walkway. When we got back there they were still 15 minutes away to opening but the young lady named Karen invited us into the patio area and opened the outdoor bar. The atmosphere is that of a "quiet tented backyard" with beautiful landscaping and an "off the beaten path" air about it. Once they finished opening the bartender, "Joe", arrived and served us the rest of our stay. The food was incredible, from the Fire Shrimp to the Wings and onto the Fish Tacos. The owner, "Mark", had come out to the patio and we enjoyed chatting with him about the reopening of the hotel and restaurant as well as other things. Later there was live music on the patio and the place filled up nicely. Considering the patio is just steps away from Main street it is amazingly quiet and you do not even realize that you are there. We cannot comment on the hotel rooms since we had not stayed at the hotel this time but our next trip will definitely be to the Mansion.
Everything about the Mansion is excellant and we Highly recommend it to anyone visiting New Hope. Deb & Tom

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have visited the Mansion Inn twice since its reopening, and both times sat on the patio behind the building. It is a wonderful quiet escape from the chaos of town. Haven't seen it too busy or full yet (but that could be because not too many people realize it's back there).

They have a decent sized wine list and the bartender is friendly. As for food, the menu is small, but everything I've had has been very good. (Recommend the fire shrimp and the mansion burger - yum!)

I can't speak for the hotel rooms or the establishment as a hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lkern
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I love New Hope and are there frequently. We found the Mansion to be a wonderful place to enjoy good food, great music & drinks. Staff is wonderful & friendly. Music is an added bonus. One of the few outdoor venues that still offers music in an elegant setting.

Room Tip: Rooms are beautiful. I think you would have to go with what your tastes and needs are to pick a that works for you. Music stops early and bar closes at a decent hour so that is not a concern.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends