“Yet another perfect stay at the the Stephan House!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hope
Olivia's Bridge Street Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Philly
“Yet another perfect stay at the the Stephan House!”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Great location, beautiful interior, awesome staff! We always love our visits to the Stephan House, this week was no exception. The Stephan House is in an ideal location for you to devour New Hope. It is just up the hill from the bridge and main street, right in the middle of the action. Parking is free and the breakfast is perfect to hold you over till you get an omelet at the Full Moon over the bridge in beautiful Lambertville. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Do you like to people watch? Get Room 6 with it's long balcony that overlooks all the action...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 March 2012

After spending this past weekend at The Stephan House I felt compelled to write a review. My boyfriend and I had the most romantic get away and enjoyed every second of our time spent at the Inn! The fireplace in the room was amazing and just added to the ambiance! It is one of the most warm and comfortable B&B's I have ever stayed in! Kudos to the owner and staff at The Stephan House! I would recommend to all!~

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JenniferJ596
Northport, New York
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stay in hotel chains every week for business. I stayed at the Stephan House to get away for a few days. It was exactly what I needed to clear my head and relax. Every detail is impeccably taken care of but it is not pretentious. Situated right in New Hope's ambience it is a fabulous place to go away as a couple or to go away and stay for a "girls' weekend". I stayed there during the week before Christmas and it was almost magical. I wished I had booked more time there. I'll visit there again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank Diane B
Manasquan, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 January 2012

My wife Donna and I celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary Getaway not to far from home. We live in NJ about 1 hour away but had heard fabulous feedback from numerous friends regarding the The Stephan House Inn, New Hope, PA.

Michael was our host and treated us 1st class for our 3 day, 2 night stay, We loved the early January atmosphere (cold weather with the Fire Places glowing and Xmas Decor) and the awesome food served at breakfast. Everything was fresh, healthy, and relaxing.
More importantly, our huge bedroom had a private balcony (yes we were crazy to sip champagne at night outside) overlooking beautiful downtown New Hope with all it's festive lighting.

The location, town atmosphere is right outside your door! The free parking, breakfast, refrigerator w/water, internet, and service was even extra special. In meeting the owner, Celeste (who was radiant and very pleasant each day) I promised her that we would be back big time. More importantly (because of my business background), you can rent out the entire house for a formal family get away, sales meeting, etc..and utilize their roof top or backyard for barbecue's, cocktail parties during warmer times of the year. Guess what.....I plan on surprising my sales staff for our mid year sales meeting later this year.

Thank you for a wonderful time and we look forward to coming back many more times in the future :)

Chuck and Donna

Room Tip: The balcony room we had was outstanding :) Each room had its own unique elegance to meet your need...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank chuck r
new jersey
Reviewed 16 December 2011

my husband and I stayed at the Stephan House last Sunday night. Such a great place. Convinient to shops, restaurants. Clean rooms, welcoming staff, and a special rate Sunday nights in December. So glad we stayed there. We will come back again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
0.1 km away
Logan Inn
Logan Inn
#7 of 19 in New Hope

Been to Olivia's Bridge Street Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK