“Family, Food, Fun”

Paesanos Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in New Freedom
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great pizza and great subs. Pasta choices from spaghetti and meatballs and veal specials. We had 3 generations and everyone was happy and full. BYOB. Reasonable prices and great service by Stevie.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

While I live locally, this one has not appeared on my radar screen for some time. In the quant (but growing) town of New Freedom, this restaurant is well worth a visit. It is located right in the center so is very conveniently. The menu offered all the staple Italian dishes as well as some imaginative ones also. Portions were large and we were all happy with our choice......and it's also BYOB which you've gotta love. I will describe the interior as upmarket cafe rather than fine dining but it's not fine dining price so no big deal. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Let me explain why I say it's a mixed bag. I love their hot sandwiches. I love the variety and love the way they taste. However, the stromboli and the pizza was a little lacking in flavor. Not that it was bad but just something I would feel the need to get again. The stromboli was large though. The service was great and friendly. The prices were also reasonable. Portions are large.
I will try a different stromboli as I've only had one. The diffetent variety of sandwiches I've tried are awesome though.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for many years, it used to be located in a little building down the street . They moved up to a full Italian menu with excellent service. Really great pizza and Italian dishes. BYOB, if you would like an adult beverage.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have gotten pizza here and it was great and one of my favorite pasta dishes is the three cheese pasta dish. As it has a decent amount of sauces and lots of cheese. It always great very hot and it is also very good for left overs. The service and atmosphere are great and as it has a very good local feel.