“Mixed bag”

Paesanos Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in New Freedom
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Let me explain why I say it's a mixed bag. I love their hot sandwiches. I love the variety and love the way they taste. However, the stromboli and the pizza was a little lacking in flavor. Not that it was bad but just something I would feel the need to get again. The stromboli was large though. The service was great and friendly. The prices were also reasonable. Portions are large.
I will try a different stromboli as I've only had one. The diffetent variety of sandwiches I've tried are awesome though.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for many years, it used to be located in a little building down the street . They moved up to a full Italian menu with excellent service. Really great pizza and Italian dishes. BYOB, if you would like an adult beverage.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have gotten pizza here and it was great and one of my favorite pasta dishes is the three cheese pasta dish. As it has a decent amount of sauces and lots of cheese. It always great very hot and it is also very good for left overs. The service and atmosphere are great and as it has a very good local feel.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The food is absolutely terrific if you love Italian food staff are very accommodating and atmosphere is very alluring,pizzas are very plentiful and there's alot of variety of subs,pasta and more.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Stopped in for dinner with friends, and we were not disappointed. The food was great, portions were generous, and the service was very good. It is located right off the main street, very easy to find. The dinning area was very nice and there is a larger room in the back for larger groups. I would definitely stop in whether just passing through or walking the trail nearby, you will like the friendly staff.