“Good food near the trail!”

Paesanos Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in New Freedom
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I ate here after biking the NCR/TCB trail. We had really good pizza, salad and fries. The service was great and quick!
If you're in the area, definitely stop here for good food!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We ate here on a Sat evening and everything was perfect. The food was amazing, ave price, the waitress could not have been more attentive. Food was served hot with fresh rolls (I believe they were home made). Salad crisp/fresh. Pizza was good and we got some seafood/pasta dishes which were amazing.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Great Pizza!.....attentive and efficient staff.....great stop after a trip on the Steam into History train!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

About 10 years ago my lovely wife and I moved from near Annapolis, Maryland to southern York county, Pennsylvania. After our move, the one thing that plagued us the most was the dirth of good restaurants. We would have to drive 20-30 miles to the Baltimore area. (Don't judge me.) Thank goodness Paesanos opened. I'm just sorry it took so long. Calling it a pizza restaurant is woefully misleading. In addition to regular carry out items, this is a full service ITALIAN restaurant. Just thinking of the Shrimp Fra Diavolo has me salivating...prompting concerned looks from my co-workers. Do yourself a huge favor and check out their website: paesanosnewfreedom.com. Or better yet plan a trip to New Freedom, Pa. and Paesanos's.
P.S. call ahead for large groups

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We met some family at Paesanos in New Freedom for dinner. I was so surprised by how quaint the town was. It is located on the Heritage Rail Trail. The downtown is very lovely and well preserved keeping the old vibe alive.

I ordered the Chicken Parmigian Sub sandwich. It came to the table steaming hot and was presented with a side of chips. The bread was crusty and was a good compliment to the chicken, cheese and sauce.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was such a cozy and welcoming environment. We will definitely put Paesanos on our list for the next time we visit family.

Paesanos is a great place to relax, have some great food, and catch up with friends and family.