“Good food bit expensive”
Review of DOC Holliday's Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
DOC Holliday's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 January 2012

People at the Comfort Inn told us about this rest. It was good food little bit expensive. They gave us 10% discount from Comfort Inn.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

We enjoyed great prime rib and good drinks! In a great location to the Best Western and apparently they have a comedy club,,,next time we will see if we can catch a show!

Reviewed 10 December 2011

I enjoyed a very nice steak. Service was great as well.

Reviewed 3 January 2011

Needed a getaway that was a awesome idea for a Christmas present. This place offered a pretty good deal for New Years Eve. I found the food pretty good but had a long wait for our meal. My waitress was nice but had a massive amount of customers who were rude and very loud. Will go back again if I could be sure of a better atmosphere or at least a more peaceful one . My husband and I both thought that the fries and ribs were good. The salads were good and so was the bread. There was a hair in my crabcake but I was not 100% sure if it was the "chef's" or mine so I just pushed my plate away. There didn't seem to be a dessert???

1  Thank ionesagem
Reviewed 11 November 2010

We had such a nice dinner here when we were visiting Harrisburg, PA. The restaurant is kind of hidden behind the Rodeway Inn and the Comfort Inn. It is inside the Inn and Conference Center and seems to be run by the same people that run Doc Hollidays. The place was pretty empty on a Sunday evening, but the food was fresh and very tasty. We had a great pizza and the special ravioli of the day was outstanding. Our server, Rick, was friendly and helpful with the questions we had. He came out and explained that the kitchen had burned our appetizer and it would be delayed, and gave us a free dessert. Very thoughtful and prompt service. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant.