“Hampton Inn New Castle”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in New Castle
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
“Hampton Inn New Castle”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Nice hotel and easy location. I have stayed her several times and have alwasy found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

My only complaint is the Hotel Store is always empty of cold drinks (beer)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Daniel B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We had left booking a reservation for our Grove City/Black Friday shopping trip a little late, and I was initially dissapointed that there weren't any available rooms across the street from the outlets. Sometimes things just work out for the best, and I will definitely return to this hotel, regardless of what is available next year.

Front reception was always friendly and smiling. Upon check-in, we were given a print-out of directions to the outlets, and a little welcome bag with bottled water, and a few snacks/treats. Nothing extragavant, but such a nice touch!

Breakfast was lovely! I had expected a pretty run of the mill continental breakfast, but was excited to see some hot items available as well. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, and a waffle maker! This was in addition to muffins, danishes, bagels, english muffins, yogurt, cereals, and fresh fruit. We were there for two nights, and the hot selections were different each day. I wasn't a huge fan of the ready made cheese omelettes, but there was so much else available it wasn't an issue at all.

Our room was HUGE and very comfortable. I enjoyed the relatively modern decor, and the fluffy white duvet. No creepy hotel bedspread! We had a mini fridge, and microwave as well. You could buy some basic grocery items like frozen dinners in the lobby, or there is a Wal-Mart close by. Another nice touch was the complimentary microwave popcorn!

It was an extremely comfortable stay and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I really felt like our patronage was appreciated, and that goes a long way!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AmyBee2011
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Great place to stay. Hotel staff is wonderful! Clean rooms.
Easy check in!
No issue with water pressure.
Our family travels often and this is one of the best Hampton Inns we have stayed at.
Safe surroundings.
Love the lobby and breakfast area. (fresh flowers were a beautiful touch)

Easy access to Grove City outlets, Pittsburgh airport, and New Wilmington.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Jaedon
castlehospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, 31 October 2011
Thank you for your posative feedback! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit at the Hampton Inn in New Castle, PA. I am delighted that you find our hotel one of the best Hamptons. I agree, ours is a great location with an easy access to Grove City outlets, Pittsburgh airport, and New Wilmington.
Thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review.

Mr Patel
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Dont waste your time looking for another place to stay in the New Castle area. Ive stayed at most of the places around the area and the Hampton is by far the best. The hotel is always very clean with all non smoking rooms. The rooms feature comfortable beds and pillows as well as a good selection of tv channels. My rooms always had fridge and microwave as well. The free breakfast is basic but provided what I needed and is very convenient. The breakfast area is clean and never felt crowded. Above and beyond all else is the quality of the staff here. Everybody from the manager to the girls at the front desk,maintenance man and maids were all very nice and seemed to really enjoy working there. I probably spend 30 to 40 nights a year in the new castle area and there is really nothing else that comes close to this hotel.
To address the hot water issues that were brought up here....I was staying here once when they had a hot water/pressure issue. From what I understand it was an engineering issue(newer building) that was being fixed. I agree it was no fun taking a cool shower in the morning,but the staff was very apologetic and explained the problem. It only seemed to happen when they were fully booked. I believe the issue is resolved as my last stay was problem free.
If you stay here there's shopping and restaurants near by, but I recommend the Parkstown lounge(walking distance) a couple of blocks up from the hotel. Good food and drinks and very fair prices. A nice locals spot.

Room Tip: upgrade to suite if you can they a very roomy.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank john h
castlehospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, 18 October 2011
Thank you very much for writing such a detailed and useful review for our hotel. I am sure other travellers in the area will appreciate it and benefit from the review. I am glad that you found the free hot breakfast bar and the rooms clean and convenient. Also my team will be excited when I tell them that you liked them all. Also we have a fixed the water issue but also we are doing a major upgrade in a few weeks. Thanks again for recommending convenient restaurant options.
La porte, in
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Clean, quiet and good location. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Wsbt
Thank you for taking time to post a review. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Castle
Caravan II Albergo
#5 of 6 in New Castle
24.6 km away
Best Western Grove City Inn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK