“Teaberry ice cream, my fav”
Review of May's Drive-In

May's Drive-In
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Muncy
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped for a frozen treat, and I was delighted to find my fav pink treat, teaberry flavored ice cream on the menu. It seems that this flavor is only available in PA, and is a taste that not everyone appreciates. The cone was lopsided and not carefully sipped so I had to take care not to dump it on myself. Unfortunately the ice cream had icey spots in it too, but the thrill of finding teaberry won me over.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank BAEberly

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

This is your classic 50s drive in. Perfect for a burger and a root beer float. Kids love the ice cream cones and happy days vibe

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Brandon A
Reviewed 23 August 2016

May's has great breakfasts. We also like going there for their ice cream treats, which are especially delicious!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

If you like frozen food that is microwaved and thrown on a plate, this is the place for you! Nothing is made fresh. The wait for food is long. The restaurant is definitely nothing more than a few booths. The ice cream is ok, just soft serve. If I want frozen foo, I'll go to McDonalds...it's cheaper and quicker.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We have eaten here many times. I would have to say their best meal is breakfast and it is usually very crowded at this time. Lunch and dinner basically fried foods and diner food. It will do if you are hungry and don't feel like cooking. We have also been here many times for a good late night banana split!

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to May's Drive-In? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK