“I wanted to love it. No dice.”
Review of Orlando's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orlando's
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Muncy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From homemade pasta created from scratch to salads to meat and fish, you'll savor every single bite at Orlando's Restaurant. Let our chefs show you what they're capable of today!
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Just like "uptowndinergirl", I really wanted to love the place. I have had good meals there, in years past, and my wife suggested this place for our 30th wedding anniversary. My wife and I eat out a great many nights each month, and we have a short list of favorite places. Unfortunately, this was a very bad choice. I ordered, bruschetta, my favorite appetizer. What I got was a few small pieces of grilled cheese sandwich, with diced tomatoes on top. It was lousy. I ordered a Caesar salad. Not even close to a real Caesar. My wife ordered a filet "medium." After a VERY long wait, it came overdone and hard. She had to work with a serrated knife just to get through it. The waiter saw it and agreed that it was overdone, and offered to replace it. After I finished eating (I wisely just ordered a plate of pasta) the waiter brought another filet. It was blood rare. My wife asked for a box, so that she could just take it home and cook it. My wife told me that this place is off our list.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

My wife and i ate at this establishment on a Saturday night after seeing a movie. We were surprised by how expansive the restaurant was inside. The menu was extensive although 1/2 portions were not being offered (hum!!). The service was great and the food way above par. Make sure you ask for a booth in the bar area, quiet even with the ever present tv's. Our portions were big enough to take half home and have the next evening. We would recommend this establishment to everyone as the price points were very reasonable.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of dining at Orlandos several times. The food was always hot and delicious. The menu has a good variety of appetizers, salads, entrees, and sandwiches, along with specials. The bartender is quick and knowledgeable and he makes a mean Old Fashion!
Highly recommend Orlies if you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I say I want to love it because most of the time the food is excellent. I just always hold my breath as far as the service goes. I worry about taking new people there because you could end up waiting and waiting to be served. The last several times I have been there for dinner they haven't even brought a basket of rolls or bread. I expect that out of a restaurant with linen tablecloths and napkins and prices to match.
The cocktails have always been good and the eggplant parmigiana is my favorite. I just wish that they were friendlier and more attentive to service.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely time attending a party here. The room was large enough to accommodate the guests. The atmosphere was tastefully decorated and did not need additional decor details.

The staff was professional and attentive. It allowed for visiting with family and friends.

The buffet was both bountiful and delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Full service bar and separate dining area for table service.

Casual dress acceptable. Fine dining experience.

Been to Orlando's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK