“You will not be disappointed!”
Review of Orlando's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orlando's
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Muncy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From homemade pasta created from scratch to salads to meat and fish, you'll savor every single bite at Orlando's Restaurant. Let our chefs show you what they're capable of today!
Reviewed 24 January 2018

My wife and i ate at this establishment on a Saturday night after seeing a movie. We were surprised by how expansive the restaurant was inside. The menu was extensive although 1/2 portions were not being offered (hum!!). The service was great and the food way above par. Make sure you ask for a booth in the bar area, quiet even with the ever present tv's. Our portions were big enough to take half home and have the next evening. We would recommend this establishment to everyone as the price points were very reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of dining at Orlandos several times. The food was always hot and delicious. The menu has a good variety of appetizers, salads, entrees, and sandwiches, along with specials. The bartender is quick and knowledgeable and he makes a mean Old Fashion!
Highly recommend Orlies if you are in the area.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I say I want to love it because most of the time the food is excellent. I just always hold my breath as far as the service goes. I worry about taking new people there because you could end up waiting and waiting to be served. The last several times I have been there for dinner they haven't even brought a basket of rolls or bread. I expect that out of a restaurant with linen tablecloths and napkins and prices to match.
The cocktails have always been good and the eggplant parmigiana is my favorite. I just wish that they were friendlier and more attentive to service.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely time attending a party here. The room was large enough to accommodate the guests. The atmosphere was tastefully decorated and did not need additional decor details.

The staff was professional and attentive. It allowed for visiting with family and friends.

The buffet was both bountiful and delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Full service bar and separate dining area for table service.

Casual dress acceptable. Fine dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I met a friend there for lunch on Wednesday, June 14, 2017. Two waitresses walked by me several times because they had to to get to the register. I sat at a booth for 20 minutes before anyone asked if I was waited on. Once asked, I told the older waitress I was still waiting after 20 minutes. She snickered and asked a young man named John to wait on me. I know the place was not busy because the older waitress commented to the young waitress that she was leaving since it made no sense to have her and the two others there. This has happened to me before where I had to wait for anyone to acknowledge I was sitting at a table. I thought the last time was just a fluke incident and decided to give the place another try. Well this is it. I'm done with this place. To be made to wait for service is one thing, but for the old woman to snicker after informing her I've been waiting to 20 minutes is another. No professionalism.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank SiamgoddessP

Been to Orlando's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK