“Fun place, good food and a good time.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hoopla's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Muncy
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Brought my two boys here for a little father n sons time. As a kids growing up in the mid 80’s I fondly remember going to several chain pizza and arcade places to hang out. We came here and I was hit with a wave of nostalgia. Food was really good, maybe a tad pricey, but still good. Boys played video games, won tickets and brought home prizes. They were happy. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Hooplas is far from your average snack bar at the arcade. In fact, it's a true all out restaurant with a bar. Steaks, fried food, wings and salads. I personally enjoy their wings. Not a bad atmosphere but be prepared to wait for a table on Friday and Saturday nights.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

We had heard about the Longshots Grill at Hooplas but had not tried it. I was a little skeptical of the reviews I had heard because it's inside a kids arcade. We went there last evening and were pleasantly surprised. The food was awesome and the price wasn't much more than a fast food restaurant. They also serve adult beverages (which surprised us, being in a kids arcade). I'd definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

This place is nicer and cleaner than Chuck E Cheese, but smaller. If it were bigger it would be a great place. Can get expensive. The Longshots grill has a nice menu and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

We live in the area so we frequent this place every now and then, usually when we have my granddaughter, who is three years old. The service has always been good enough and the food is decent. It's just typical bar food, but there are a lot of choices, which is nice. The nice thing about it is the relaxed atmosphere and the games for the kids. They have a play area too, with things to climb on and tunnels and slides. So it's definitely a must-go-to if you have kids with energy to expend. There's also miniature golf. However I think it's a bit overpriced and I my other problems with the course is that there are no benches along the way to sit. We took my parents there who are 80 years old, who love golf, but 18 holes, even in miniature golf, is a bit much which no benches to take a breather. Also the lighting is not good if you go at night. Overall if you are in the area and you have kids, definitely check this place out. It should be a fun place to eat and play some games. You may want to skip the mini-golf unless you're from an area where there isn't any other mini-golf options.

Been to Hoopla's Sports Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK