Mount Airy Casino Resort
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
US$ 260
ComfortInn
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$ 108
US$ 105
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
US$ 246
US$ 223
US$ 129
US$ 97
US$ 89
US$ 218
Chestnut Grove Resort(Mount Pocono)
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,384 results
All reviewsgolf coursebetty's dineritalian restaurantvalet parkingtable gamesmini baratlantic cityslot machinesbisteccapoker roomnon smokingnoodle barglass barstay overnightguy fierimy husband and iairy casino resort
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This place is fantastic. Wonderful staff, very clean rooms. They pay very good attention to details and made my stay comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Darin F
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We went for a Thursday - Saturday anniversary weekend to our honeymoon spot from many years ago. This has changed from the little cabins in the woods with heart shaped tubs and round beds to a "Casino Resort" with golf and gambling sports. It is a beautiful spot with rooms and facilities to make everyone enjoy their stay. The friendly staff and cleanliness are impressive and only the lack of a mini fridge would have made it perfect for those (like us) simply enjoying time together. The restaurants located within the resort offer great food and efficient service and are friendly and memorable. From Betty's diner to the buffet or formal dining your getaway is all right there without ever needing to leave the comfort of this beautiful building.

Room Tip: Front rooms look out over the golf course, fountain and entry.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank OneOpinionNJ
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Conveniently located less than 2 hours from the Binghamton area. From the moment we left the highway the senery was pleasing to the eye. The reception area, the casino, thedining areas and last but NOT least, the rooms are all a treat to be enjoyed. The staff, each and ever one, were courteous. You will be glad you ventured to this soothing getaway retreat.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank arsinthesand

Dear arsinthesand,

Thank you for your review and feedback after your stay with us. I am so glad to hear you had a soothing getaway retreat while staying at the only AAA Four Diamond Casino Resort in Pennsylvania. The staff at Mount Airy Casino Resort is looking forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2012

My friends and I visited this resort and we had a very pleasant experience. The resort itself offers several restaurants. My friends and I stayed in a suite and found it to be very clean with nice ammenities. Staff were friendly and I would def recommend this resort. Overall a very nice place to getaway to!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank LTC B

Dear LTC B,

Thank you for your review and feedback after your getaway with us. I am so glad to hear you all had a very pleasant experience while staying at the only AAA Four Diamond Casino Resort in Pennsylvania. The staff at Mount Airy Casino Resort is looking forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Mount Airy is a remarkable resort for fun and relaxation. First off, the Resort and Casino is super clean. Much better than those of Atlantic City. I was not hit in the face by a wave of smoke when I entered the resort, it was refreshing. I upgraded to a suite, and I have to say it was one of the best suites I have ever stayed in. The room again was big and clean with a great view of the golf course. I really enjoyed watching the swans in the lake while I drank my morning coffee. The bathroom was great and the bed was very comfortable. Very relaxing. As for as amenities, the golf course was challenging yet fun. It was a beautiful course and I am looking forward to the new clubhouse that is being built. I had a wonderful massage in the spa. Now let me tell you about Red's steakhouse in one word...Beyond Excellent, ok, two words. I had the steak and lobster. I eat at a lot of steakhouses and this place was on the mark. The lobster mac and cheese was something else. The service throughout this establishment is top notch. Everyone is friendly from the security, to the front desk, to dealers, to waiters and even management. They made me feel special from the moment I went in. The gaming floor is small, but it is clean and fun. It has a great atmosphere, and although I didn't break the bank, I enjoyed my many hours of gambling. I did not attend a show, but I the line-up I saw for the future was right up my alley. I would love to catch Air Supply or Gilbert Gottfried on one of my future visits. It was a quick drive from NY and I can't say enough. I would tell anyone in a heartbeat to do a weekend at Mt. Airy, it is a great getaway.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Jas0nM84

Dear Jas0nM84,

Thank you for your review and feedback after your stay here with us. We are so pleased to hear everything was perfect and you enjoyed your suite upgrade! We pride ourselves in being the only AAA Four Diamond Casino Resort in Pennsylvania and love to get feedback like this from our customers. The staff at Mount Airy Casino Resort is looking forward to seeing you again very soon!