“Excellent Salmon,”
Review of Cafe Antonio

Cafe Antonio
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Antonio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Morrisville
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: next to calhoun street bridge
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Been to Antonio's several times the past couple of years and usually order their pork chops and never been disappointed. Saturday Night we were there for a 70th Birthday party and was told their chief makes an excellent salmon dish with a very light cream sauce. Tried it and was impressive how good it was and the sauce was as good as I was told. Stuff mushrooms as appetizer were delicious also.
Service was prompt and the waiter gave an excellent presentation on what the restaurant had as specials and what was on the menu when asked. Definitely worth the trip to Morrisville and Antonio's.

1  Thank tom K

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Went with some friends...they love the place. There were two big groups there besides a few small groups like us. We were seated right away and the service was not too bad. Nice atmosphere, although we were placed in an area where everyone had to walk by to get in or out. I ordered the veal parm dish. We were served nice bread with olive oil before the meal which was ok, and although we had to wait a bit for the food, it wasn't a really long wait. When I received the dish, it was a thin piece of meat which was lightly breaded and had cheese and tomato sauce on it. There was also thin spaghetti which seemed like just noodles that were heated up...nothing special.
Unfortunately the meat was pretty tough even though it was very thinly sliced, and the taste was also nothing to write home about. It almost tasted like it wasn't cooked enough. Maybe I got the wrong dish, but if I ever go back there again, I won't order that again. My friends both got a salmon dish that they had gotten before and enjoyed. All in all, not a terrible experience but I didn't really enjoy my dish. It was also a bit expensive for what I was served.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

went for Sunday lunch. very reasonable menu; wide variety of veal, chicken, pasta dishes. room we sat in was very attractive with 2 large parties. high ceilings kept noise down. food came at a good pace with 2 decent servers

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I go here every week or two with co-workers. The staff is friendly and the food is good. The newly renovated pizza parlor side is great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We absolutely love the food here. My husband always gets one of their amazing specials. I love the Chicken Parmesan and this trip I tried the pasta with vodka sauce. Absolutely delicious! The service was fast and efficient. The staff was very friendly. And the atmosphere was quiet and romantic. Excellent food!