“best asian food available”

Concerto Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Morrisville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Very nice atmosphere fantastic food. A friend comes from 30 miles away in Jersey just to go here because the food is so good. Not just a basic Asian menu but excellent sushi and sashimi as well as the standard Asian food, but even the " standard Asian food " is kicked way up. Its the best I've ever had.
Well worth the trip from anywhere. nicest staff possible. If there are things you haven't tried but are feeling adventurous, they are more than willing to help in any way they can.
If you live close, they have carryout too. Best of both worlds. Personally, I'd rather eat there and enjoy the ambiance.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Because I work in the Trenton area I'm always looking for new places to dine. Concerto Fusion has been consistently good. They have excellent sushi and sashimi and also wonderful Fusion blends of Chinese Thai and Japanese cooking. The only question I would have is that lunches are extremely busy at times and they need more waitresses although the ones they have there are very friendly and very nice. This is a good name for this particular place because there is a wonderful Fusion of different types of Asian cooking. Buon Appetito

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Although I only have eaten here during lunch hours, the Sushi Bento box with gyoza dumplings and garden salad is I nicely portioned lunch coupled with miso soup. During cold months, I enjoyed Udon noodle soup in a nice steaming hot broth. They also serve Thai dishes with basil, and fried rice dishes, and they have a bar with specialty drinks. The large fish tank with exotic fish is a nice touch.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Ate here today for lunch, at least tried to. Essentially one waitress working all of the tables. We sat down and ordered fairly quickly and proceeded to watch at least four other tables full of people get up and walk out because the waitress simply was too busy to even take their drink order. Also saw numerous people walk in, stand there waiting to get seated, and simply walk out. When we finally got our food it was cold and clearly sitting around back in the kitchen, Also witnessed two other tables indicate the food was cold and left. We finally left about an hour after walking in with only one person in our party of three actually getting to eat (the one person who ordered sushi). Have been here several times for lunch, and the service is generally hit or miss - today it was a huge miss. Won't be back.

2  Thank LB19146
Reviewed 29 May 2016

My wife and I order from here about once a week. We will either eat in or order take out. We have always had great service and great food on all visits. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Gary J