All reviews parking lot sesame place yogurt check in was quick and easy stayed for nights a wonderful stay complimentary breakfast nj
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2022

This property isn't a 4- or 5-star place, but it doesn't claim to be such. For the level of hotel it is, my husband and I loved it. Staff was great and everything about the property was clean and well-cared-for. Our room was very comfortable and clean and the bed was fabulous. We didn't stop for the breakfast, so I can't comment on that. Our only hesitation was that the area surrounding the hotel looked a bit suspicious. However, we had no trouble while our car was parked there. We would definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

This Quality Inn has posted masks required. In the midst of Omicron surges. We put a Do Not Clean in our room because I didnt want housekeeping in there with no mask. Even though we are fully vaccinated, we still wear masks so as not to transmit it to others.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2021

The immediate word that comes to mind when describing this hotel is adequate. If you are looking for a high-class, modern hotel, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a convenient and inexpensive for a short stay, this hotel works. The area isn't the greatest, but that is no fault of the hotel's. We stayed for 3 nights during a trip to Sesame Place. Check-in was quick and easy and the room was outdated but clean. The closet door was broken and the safe was not working, but neither of these affected our stay. The best part of this hotel was the staff. The front-desk personnel were very friendly, especially Elizabeth who was exceptional. The housekeeping was very kind as well and did a great job.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank B C
Reviewed 23 August 2021

The man in the front was nice. When I first got there we waited cause we got there early. The bathroom smelled horrible. There was used toilet paper in the bathroom shower dirty. We purchased a hotel package for sesame place. When leaving I kindly told the front desk. That the bathroom is dirty and needs to be cleaned I came back and it smelled horrible. At that point after being outside all day I just wanted to lay down. But I didn’t wanna shower cause the bathroom was disgusting. The room also had so many bugs mosquitoes. I checked the bed for bugs. My daughter was bitten like crazy. As well as me. Which pissed me off. Unpleasant

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank D665MDjasminep
Reviewed 1 October 2019

I stayed here for two nights. We flew into TTN (cheap flights) to see historical sites in Philadelphia. We checked in late and had to get the attention of the front desk employee, but that is no big deal. A doorbell might be a better option.
We had the free breakfast one morning, it was as fine as a continental breakfast can be, with orange juice, coffee, make your own waffles, bagels, cereal an some assorted baked goods. It is about half an hour away from the Liberty bell/ Independence Hall and also very close to sesame place (but it was closed when we visited since it was off season). I would stay here again if I take my kids to Sesame place or if we visit Philly again! Hotels there are 2 to 3 times the price of Quality Inn, and we don't usually spend time in the rooms anyway. We thought we left a cellphone in the room or in the lobby (We ended up finding out we left it in an uber) and they were very friendly in trying to help find it-even though it wasn't there after all. Sidenote: It is walking distance to 7-11 and a restaurant, in the parking lot of a fireworks store.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank hnherd313
Barbara B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites NJ State Capital Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area.