“Nothing fancy but food is good and reasonably priced.”

Heritage Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I have eaten lunch and dinner here and it was always good. Wings are very tasty and so are the hot roast beef sandwiches. Fries are fresh not frozen. The also serve breakfast but I have yet to try it. You can dine at the bar or in the dinning room. A nothing fancy watering hole that serves good food and drinks that are priced reasonably.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I had a burger, my dad got the turkey crunch sandwich and we split the mozzarella sticks everything was ok except the mozzarella sticks which I'm sorry were awful DO NOT GET THEM. Other than that it was ok

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Best salads with shrimp, or cheesesteaks, chicken cheesesteaks. My favorite local place. Have had several dinners for family there too

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I have passed this place many times over the years because of the unsightly driveway and parking lot. Yesterday, I decided to give them a try. The food was hot and tasty. The prices were very reasonable. The service was prompt and attentive. The atmosphere leaves a bit to be desired. The driveway and the outward appearance are off-putting. It appears that the owners have done very little to the physical plant in many years. I would go back but I wouldn't make a special trip to go there.

1  Thank Swedesboro S
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

The Heritage has amazing breakfast and is great for taking the family. I love their verity of omelettes and pancakes. I ordered the "Pepper me up omelette" and I was not disappointed. The portions are perfect so you never leave hungry. I definitely recommend going for breakfast.