“Great beef brisket”

Stampede Smokin' Bbq
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We got brisket for our Labor Day party. Our guests raved about it. It was tender, very well seasoned (no sauce needed!) and succulent.In fact, they all took some home with them, and we barely had enough left for ourselves! Try some and you will see, it's excellent brisket.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Some of the best darn brisket I have ever had. I am lucky enough to work up the street and eat here weekly. I still can't believe there is something this good in Morgantown. If you get the sweet potato fries, make sure you ask for the sauce. Mmmm. Everything in the menu is good. And The Amy!! Just writing this is making me hungry again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This place rocks! Their barbq is excellent. The ribs, superb. I enjoy everything about this place but their hours. Limited to Thursday to Sunday. You will not be disappointed. If you are going to eat there, there are picnic benches.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I was in Morgantown for an orthopedist appointment for my dog. We decided to try stampede for a late lunch. The food was very decent. The pulled pork was on par for what I have come to expect from BBQ joints similar to stampede. The sausage was not bad, but it tasted more like a store bought Italian sausage and less like a home made. The brisket was tender, juicy, and flavorful but a little on the fatty side for my tastes... the cole slaw and sweet potato fries were phenomenal (and I am VERY picky about my sweet potato fries). staff was friendly enough and the prices were fair.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Stopped at Stampede Smokin' Bbq for a sandwich. We had the brisket on a roll. Brisket was tender and juicy. Very good. As good as the ones in Nashville when we visited. Ate at the picnic tables. No indoor restroom so be prepared.