“So good!”

Nuse's Deli
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We're not from around the area and stopped specifically due to the ratings on trip advisor... They DID NOT disappoint. Huge portions with an even bigger taste. A must eat at if you're looking for great food with exceptional service. Kids loved it too!Thank you Nuse, it was great meeting you. We will definitely be back when we're driving through Pennsylvania again. Have a fun time in Florida!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Headed home through Morgantown and wanted to pick up a sandwich for lunch. Stopped in when we noticed the sign for Nuse's Deli. Parked in the rear and entered through the dining room . Looked over the menu and chose the Turkey and Ham Capicola specialty Hoagie. We ordered a large so we could share. The price was $8.95. When we arrived home we opened the package and was quite surprised at the amount of turkey and ham in the sandwich. It also had x-sharp provolone cheese in pieces tucked in and around the sandwich. My husband found the cheese was too sharp for his taste and took most of it out. I liked the taste of the cheese but I think there was a little too much. It would have been better with slightly less so the taste of the Turkey and Ham Capicola would shine. Overall quite a good sandwich for the price. In fact, I saved half of my half for an evening snack.

1  Thank Caroline P
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The owner always is so appreciative of our business. The staff is pleasant and efficient. We often eat in and just as often pick up and take home. It seems every time they close for a vacation, we really are wanting a hoagie and then we really are bummed if he sign says closed for the week!

1  Thank Leona M
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Staff was awesome and very friendly, we had the Italian and the Philly ~ wow both were delish... Enjoyed then both a lot and will be back again, when we are in the area..

1  Thank Jenifer S
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The service was friendly and fast. The bread was fresh and soft. I shared a delicious large cheesesteak with my daughter, my husband loved his cheesesteak with onions, and my son enjoyed his meatball sub. We will definitely stop again if in the area!

1  Thank Goatsx4