“A mom & pop shop that's one of the best in Berks!!”
Review of Nuse's Deli

Nuse's Deli
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I work in Morgantown and my employer orders sandwiches from Nuse's when we have a month of "good quality" product. Everything they make here is outstanding. Hoagies, clubs and sandwiches are overflowing with meat. Chicken tenders are so tender and juicy.Recently I purchased hoagies from a local place near my home in the Mt. Penn area and thought, "Gee where's all the meat?" I realized I was just spoiled from the quality of Nuse's. Reasonably priced for the quality and quantity. If you are in the area stop in. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank weelass18

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Really good food as long as you catch them when they have fresh rolls. On more than one occasion I've gone there and the rolls were hard and had a stale taste. When the rolls are fresh the sandwiches are fantastic.

2  Thank Passenger183399
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Was just getting back from a day at Maple Grove Raceway and seen this place on trip advisor so we checked it out and we were very pleased everything was fresh and well prepared and not over priced the girl that waited on us very nice also

1  Thank rboyd114f
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Nuse's deli has amazing fast food, classic American cuisine. Their burgers are juicy and tender. And they don't go skimpy on you! Nuse's deli is a great place to take the family.

1  Thank Smeow t
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Some of the best made to order sandwiches that I have ever had. I have had many sandwiches on the menu and they are all great. The bread is always fresh with generous portions of meat. The Ruben is one of my favorites and they make great cheese steaks as well!

1  Thank John V