“Beautiful”
Seseh Beach Villa I - The villa and sea view
Seseh Beach Villa I - The villa at night Seseh Beach Villa I - Refresh your soul with mountain views
Check Availability
Seseh Beach Villa I - Guest bedroom three
Seseh Beach Villa I - Guest bedroom three ensuite bathtub
Seseh Beach Villa I - Beachfront connecting villas and their surrounds
Seseh Beach Villa I - Walkway to connecting door from Seseh Beach Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mike Z
Wollongong, Australia
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Perfect place for our wedding.
Stayed 3 nights couldn't be happier. The staff were amazing. The food was amazing. Thanks so much Seseh beach villas

Unspun
JAKARTA
“Ideal as a get-away holiday home for family/small groups”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It takes more than an hour to get to Seseh Beach from the airport, if the traffic jams are light. Once there, however, you're treated to a well-designed and well-maintained beach villa with an outstanding staff that is responsive, polite and helpful.

The beach, about 20 meters from the villa is so-so. Black sand and more of a surfer's beach than a swimmer's. You can go on a pleasant walk north-westwards where it is not overdeveloped. Walk the other direction and you encounter people and the untrammeled development that Bali is getting known for.

The villa's well-kept and four of the rooms face the sea. There are two pools - one in front and overlooking the sea, and one behind. The staff are super-attentive and helpful.

The only problem some of us felt when there were the sandflies that leave very itchy bites. Also the mosquitoes, although it is no fault of the management's. Mercifully the hotel also provides anti-mosquito sprays forester dark BBQs and dinner outside.

frgn8r
Perth, Australia
“Only stayed for a weekend, but will remember it forever”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

There are some places in the world where you instantly feel at home... Seseh Beach Villa 1 is such a place. From the moment you walk in, you instantly feel relaxed and at peace. The only thing more beautiful than the exquisite decor is the ever-present smile of the staff who will take care of you during your stay. The team of chefs, waiters and security were such a delight and knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable, discretely in the background as we tentatively sipped our freshly ground coffee in the morning... to topping up our drinks and remembering guests' names during our party into the early morning. The whole experience was just perfect... walking the villa dog along the beach (which is just meters away), dozing on the incredibly comfortable beds, relaxing in the many living areas listening to the amazing sound system, eating fresh made Indonesian and western dishes while listening to the waves crash... the only time I was disappointed was when I had to leave!

Management Response
10 Mar 2017
Thank you for sharing your high praises and warm regard of Seseh Beach Villa I. We are pleased to know that your experience with our staff and villa will be forever in your memory. On behalf of the entire villa staff and Elite Havens, we look forward to your next holiday with us!
Phil K
“Simply Amazing value”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The villa is of a very high quality and standard, and has stunning views and open outdoor spaces. The staff are great and the food was 5 star for sure. For the price the villa is definitely worth it.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The price value
Liked least: Abit far from main areas but worth it
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
mscbriz
Brisbane, Australia
“Very accommodating - in all facets”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Not only the accommodation , facilities , staff and the villa were above expectations but our hosts were brilliant. Nothing was a bother or intrusion and appeared everything at hand.

The layout style and facilities first rate particularly around the pool area ..awesome..the evening of the wedding was perfect with the villa and the set up seamlessly integrated with all parties culminating in a memorable event ..
One night the staff escorted our friends back to their villa which was off site..above and beyond..thanks again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Jun 2016
Thank you for taking the time to share that your holiday experience with us exceeded your expectations, from accommodation, to facilities and staff. On behalf of Seseh Beach Villa I and Elite Havens, we look forward to your next stay! Congratulations again on your wedding, and we are happy to have been part of it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing