“Fantastic stay with little disappointment”
other traveller has booked this property
Villa Yoga at night Sundeck and pool
Entrance View
King-size bedrooms
King-size bedrooms
bedroom in the morning
Bathroom with hand crafted balinese stone relief
Bathroom
Open shower
Terrazzo counter
Kitchen and dining area
Villa Yoga
Pool and living room
Mature tropical garden envelops the villa
Entrance view at night
Ganesha Statue detail
Pool at night
Breakfast Set-up
You can add a full romantic honeymoon package. See description for details or conta
welcome drink and refreshement towels
Romantic dinner (optional)
Breakfast
Nyoman preparing honeymoon decoration (optional)
Pool towels
SPA services available in the villa
Lush walkway to the villas
Our little resort seen across the pandan fields
Private tours available with our friendly and professional drivers at local rates
buddha statue at entrance
My partner Depana with his niece - the balinese people are naturally hospitable and warm hearted
Our team friendly team awaits you and will do its best to make your stay comfortable!
Canggu area is surrounded by beautiful rice paddies
The infamous Tanah Lot temple is located only 20 minutes drive away!
The beaches in Canggu invite for endless walks in the late afternoon
The Canggu beaches are well known among surfers and provides wave for all levels
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Nishant01...
“Fantastic stay with little disappointment”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Found out about this beautiful and little isolated property through trip advisor and to be honest I was very much impressed with the property from day 1 . Communicated to Ady who is the manager of the property and I highly appreciate the efforts of Ady to reply to all my queries before booking. After receiving satisfactory email regarding all my queries I pre booked Villa Cinta for our 3 day stay . We booked their honey moon package which was nicely planned . We were warmly welcomed by Mr Ady and given the keys of our Villa . Our first reaction was that Villa looked exactly the same as shown on their website. Neat and tidy property with clean swimming pool and all the required amenities . The staff was very helpful and we loved our stay . I suggest this is an excellent property for people who wants to avoid crowed hotels . Everything from stay to hospitality was fantastic . I would have loved to give 5 star but unfortunately due to one incident on last day I was left disappointed . We were suppose to travel to Gilli islands from bali and we requested Mr .Depana if he could book us a ferry . He quoted us a sum of 800,000 local currency and booked 2 seats for us . However when we reached the departure site we found out that tickets were sold as cheap as 250,000 / person . This left a very bad impression of Pandan tree villa for us . I understand all businesses are run for profit margins but at least for people who are already paying you for your villa should not be charged so much . Apart from this incident our stay was wonderful and I thank the complete team of Pandan tree Villa for making our stay memorable .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pool and location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
9 Jun 2017
Dear Nishant.

thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you had a great stay at our place and all was as you expected it to be.

I am aware that there is alot different price ranges for ferries leaving to Gili Island. As everything, price does have its quality, and we do not recommend jumping on the chepaest tickets, espescially when it comes to ferries. The security standard is just too low and the nature of the operators questionable. As a general word of caution, I would adivse everyone not to fall prey to too cheap exchange rates, tour operators, drivers... There is always a drawback and we highly advise people to use recommended money changers and tour operators/drivers. We are also aware that there is alot of cheap advertisment of transportation... please be aware that such drivers might be in for a rip-off and is not recommended to any traveler wanting to have a pleasant experience on Bali. Please ask for our advice if wanting to go on a tour, there have also been stories about internet rip-offs. This disappoints us very much, as it puts a shady image of Bali on the international platform. Coming back to your dissappointment, I assure you there are reasons why we advertise for this price, and I assure we take very little comission from such activities. The prices are also fixed with our partner and are pretty much the same for every hotel here. Please understand, our main goal is long-term customer satisfaction and not a short-term profit oriented with things like taking huge comission of our customers. It might be the strategy of others, but certainly not ours. :)
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to clear this issue up for future guests as well and hope you can stay with us in the future as well.
Best wishes,
Daniel and Dpana
Cindy S
“Honeymoon?”
Reviewed 21 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Disaapointed stay, dirty floors and walls. The villa Prana in which we stayed in does needs a major refurbishment. However, the manager Dpana was understanding enough to offer a refund.

21 Feb 2016
Thank you for your stayed at our villa. We will keep do our best to be better in the future.
Jason H
Fort Worth, Texas
“A perfect getaway”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed The Pandan Tree Villas. I'm going to break this review up into different parts as each one has various opinions and suggestions.

First and foremost, my overall review of this Villa is 5 stars. I couldn't be happier with my stay. The next time I travel to Bali, I will want to stay here.

Now for the individual parts.

Service:
The service was excellent. The staff bend over backwards for us and they were prompt and spoke English well. The room was clean every day, and breakfast was brought promptly. I would give the staff of this Villa 5 stars.

The Food:
Breakfast was awesome. It was hot and on time every morning. If you ordered food however, especially in the evening; it showed up cold. I don't blame the staff for this. They order the food from local vendors. However, eating cold fried rice was not very appealing. I'd rate the food at 3 stars.

The Room:
The mattress on the bed was hard, but comfortable. It was private and cozy. The bathroom was open air outside, but you had your privacy as well. The water for the shower was hot for about 3 minutes, and then turned cold. Fortunately, I don't need long showers, so this was fine. I'd give the room 5 stars.

The Pool/Kitchen Area:
This was the highlight of the Villa. Having your own private pool was awesome. Not only that but we had the ability to cook our own food if we wanted to, which we did almost every day. There was a small fridge, and gas stove. The Villa did have a mini bar with soda's and snacks you could take and they billed you for them in the end. The prices were reasonable. The only thing I didn't like was the constant army of ants that tried to take my food, but this is to be expected when you eat outside. I'd rate this part of the Villa 5 stars.

The private driver:
We had a private driver for transport the entire time. He was very friendly and spoke English well enough to be understood. The cost for day trips was extremely good and the rides were comfortable. I'd give their private transportation 4 stars.

Over all, I really enjoyed my experience here. It was nice to sleep in a clean bed, and have the option to swim and bake in the sun at any time I wanted to. The staff gave me a cell phone to use if I ever needed anything, and they were always quick to answer.

Great place, great service, and just great overall!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
21 Feb 2016
Hello Jason, hope you are doing good :)
Thank you so very much for your feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will keep do our best to be better. Thanks again and we wish to having you stay with us again in the future :) Warmest regards from all of us!
Nicola A
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“The best holiday I have ever had!”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend Pandan Tree Villa's. I travel globally for work very often so I have become quite picky with accommodation. This was incredibly good. From the moment I arrived at the airport and was greeted by a friendly Pandan Tree Villa staff member I felt completely spoilt.

Then we walked in to our villa - wow! Pure paradise. Everything had been thought of. I had the two bedroom villa and brought my 5 & 7 year old children and my mother. The kids went wild with excitement when they saw the pool. The set up was perfect as Mum and I could sit on the couches in the outdoor living room whilst the children played in the pool.

And the food! Another Wow! Each morning breakfast was brought to the villa and fresh coffee brewed - and it was so good! There were also lovely treats left in the fridge like chocolate biscuits and ice creams - just what you need on holiday!

But what really made it special were the staff - what beautiful friendly people. Nothing was a problem and anything was possible. The location was also perfect - just far enough from the hustle and bustle to be quiet but a short drive if you want to visit the shops and restaurants.

So to summarise - what an amazing place. I am already planning our next visit in March. I would highly recommend Pandan Tree Villa's and I can't wait to go back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beauty of the property and the staff
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
9 Sep 2015
Dear Nicola,

we are so grateful for your honest review and are really glad that you had such a great time at our villa. We would be more than happy to have you stay again in March or anytime. Also happy to hear that you enjoyed the food service at the villa, we just recently changed supplier and are happy to hear that it was a good move.

Kindest regards from the team and myself.
Daniel
GinaLouis...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“We LOVED it here”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Pandan Tree Villas are beautiful. They're a bit hard to find, but when you're there it's like you arrived in a small paradise. The villas are terrific, the outdoor shower is amazing and the pool is fantastic. The people that work there are very friendly. The location of the villas is good, it's very near a yoga place (with a great sunday market!) and near the coolest surf beaches in Canggu.

Would definitely recommend!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
4 Sep 2015
Thank you very much for your kind review!
I am glad you enjoyed staying at our villa and hope you will be back!

Best regards,
Daniel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing