“Great value for money - superfriendly hosts”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jasmienr
“Great value for money - superfriendly hosts”
Reviewed 27 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Super nice hosts, small hotel with cosy wooden cabins to sleep in. The infinity pool is beautiful, with a rustic rice fields view. Breakfast is superb + best welcome drink of our whole trip. You can rent a scooter and discover a lot of places from there.

27 Sep 2018
Dear Jasmien,
Thank You for taking the time to write this sincere review during your stay at Paradise.
We are glad to hear that you enjoy every minute of your stay with us and share it among the
Tripadvisor.com community.
We cannot wait to have you back and stay with us again in the future.
Warmest regards from all of us,
Paradise team
FilipS132...
“Peaceful place - lovey hosts”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I booked Green Paradise twice during my 3 weeks stay in Bali. I travelled all across the island and have not found more peaceful place. Dewi and her family are lovely hosts. The accommodation is simple but beautiful with a nice big garden and a breathtaking view over the rice fields and ocean. Sunset in the garden with the echoes of music coming from a nearby temple is an experience I would recommend to everyone. Definitely the most serene place I have found in Indonesia so far. I will come again.

Your age range 25-34
16 Jun 2018
Dear Filip,
The warmest greetings from all of us at Green Paradise.
Thank you for sharing your experiences on your recent stay at Wooden Green Paradise.
Very nice to having you stay with us and glad to hear that you love everything from the temple music and our design and the view with the sunset.
All of this will wait for you again when you come back!
Paradise team
koen_will...
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“under construction”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

In general this place is beautiful.
Nice garden, fine room and a wide view over the sawahs.
But at the moment different than the pictures show.
There is a huge construction going on in the left side of the garden..
This goes on all day form 9 am till 6 pm !!
Result less view, less peace, more noise.
The tranquility of the this place is totally gone.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Apr 2018
Dear Koen, thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our Paradise. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects, that need changes. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property and also the building will be finished at 30.04.2018. In taking great care of our charming joglos, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. We were delighted when your decided to extend your booking in our Green Paradise. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved property! With much appreciation, Paradise Team.
iTykie
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Best place I have stayed in Bali”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Green Paradise Bungalows is located in the most beautiful setting you could ever imagine: it is surrounded by lust rice fields and on a clear sunny day, you can even see the ocean and look all the way to Jimbaran Bay in the south. There is no other hotel or house that is blocking the view, you literally are in the middle of the rice terraces and have spectacular views all the way. And don't let me start about the sunset view from Green Paradise Bungalows. I doubt that it can get any more romantic and beautiful.
The guesthouse itself is very new and cosy. There are only four wooden cottages with double beds, mosquito nets and a private bathroom. I really loved that in front of our cottage was a small private veranda with a hammock to chill. There is a huge garden and a nice infinity pool that looks like it runs into the rice fields.
On top of the wonderful facilities and setting, also our host, Ms. Dewi and her team were amazing. They cooked for us in their small restaurant and helped us with everything we needed. Initially we only booked 2 nights, but ended up staying for a total of one week. My boyfriend and I just could't get enough!
Getting to the Beach in Seseh or Canggu was not a big deal. It took us less than a 10 minutes ride to get there. Also Seminyak & Kuta are an easy ride.
I will be back for sure at Dewi's wonderful Guesthouse and I can recommend this place to everyone who wants to enjoy the friendly Balinese hospitality and stay at an stunningly natural place.

Your age range 25-34
11 Dec 2017
Dear iTykie,
Thank you for writing this amazing review. To be considered part of your best hotel stay to date is beyond an honor for myself and the family team. We appreciate your time and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Ganggu Green Paradise Bungalows Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing