“Best Gluten Free Pizza”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Montrose
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I gave up finding good pizza but after a year & the waitress promoted theirs as the best, I gave it a shot. Can't have dairy either so I ordered the meat lovers topping with 5 meats and no cheese. It came with a mildly spicy sauce and super thin crust pizza which held together great and tasted awesome. The boyfriend had never tried any GF pizza so he had 2 slices after he was so impressed with the first, that's a sign of a greaaat GF pizza if he wants a second helping. His pasta dish with the vodka sauce was so tasty there was nothing left on his plate & he can never get enough of the fresh bread they bring out either. Sitting on the porch was so nice too but they tend to forget to bus those tables hence the lower rating.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

the crust used to be the absolute best! it's gotten a bit on the well maybe the dough sits a bit too long. Just doesn't seem as fresh and fluffy as it used to. Wings are on and off now too. some are great, others are overcooked or also seem maybe warmed and dried up. Also many more are broken now and you end up biting those broken bones.
I hope they get back to the old ways...

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

In the vicinity around dinnertime and we all decide that subs sounds great!

Not Subway subs...real subs!

I order a cheese steak sub and my daughter orders a tuna sub. My wife makes a last ditch move and goes with a salad.

10 minutes and were out the door, subs swinging.
Each sub was massive, filled to brim with meats inside pillow-soft homemade bread. I have to say...they were really good. We probably could have shared one but where is the fun in that?

Staff is ok, the place is decently clean, prices are fair.

All in all, i would order subs from here again when in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and great portions. Can share some pizza or Stromboli or get an Italian dish of your own

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We stay in Montrose for business all the time and OIP is hands down my favorite place to eat. They have any number of pasta choices that any would enjoy and the portions are very large. The meatballs are some of the best I've ever had and I'm an Italian food junkie lol. The pizza is just regular pizza nothing fancy but it's good. By far my favorite thing to get here is their stromboli, WOW is all I can say. The dough is always cooked perfectly and there's plenty of ingredients inside. I've never eaten inside the restaraunt as I always get it so I can take it to work with me, but the staff has been friendly with the exception of one girl...we all have our bad days so don't let that dissuade you from going here you will not be disappointed!!