“DEEEElicious FOOD!”

Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Six of us went to Outback for dinner. We had Salmon, Center cut Sirloin and Lobster tail; Hamburger, Filet. The meat was tender and juicy. The salmon was flavorful. The hamburger was thick and tasty. The baked potato was large and covered with sour cream, bacon and cheddar cheese. My lobster tail was one of the best I have ever had! Our server was attentive and brought us several portions of hot pumpernickel bread and whipped butter. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I've been here dozens of times with friends and family, but I've never been a fan. All the food is too salty and too full of butter. For what they charge I think they could do a better job.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Good specials, love the Bloomin' Onion, servers always friendly. Reasonable price, crowded for dinner over weekend so go early or call in for seating.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This past weekend my wife and I had a chance to get out for a bite to eat... we decided to head over to the Outback in Montgomeryville.. when we got there it was about an hour wait.. but the hosted mentioned if the wait didn't fit into our schedule they also had a to-go menu (which was great as we didn't know they offered the service).. we live around the corner so we thanked her took a copy of the menu with us.. went home placed our order and it was ready in about 15 minutes.. the server who took our order over the phone had me feeling like I was seated in front of him.. this may sound silly but he really made the experience well worth the phone call..

While we enjoy going to our local Outback, this will become our go-to option for take out..

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Whenever my neighbor calls and says "Lets go out to diner," I know we're going to the Outback in Montgomeryville, PA. I think they have a booth with our names on it!! Everyone is very friendly, they know our names, what we like to drink, and usually eat!! The food is consistently good. I have tried everything from fish to pasta to shrimp and ribs. Which is funny when you consider I am at a Steakhouse. I love that they offer specials on the menu- changes constantly so you never get bored. Same thing is true with the bar. That is why we return week after week. The variety is creative!!