“Always a good choice”

Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Good specials, love the Bloomin' Onion, servers always friendly. Reasonable price, crowded for dinner over weekend so go early or call in for seating.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This past weekend my wife and I had a chance to get out for a bite to eat... we decided to head over to the Outback in Montgomeryville.. when we got there it was about an hour wait.. but the hosted mentioned if the wait didn't fit into our schedule they also had a to-go menu (which was great as we didn't know they offered the service).. we live around the corner so we thanked her took a copy of the menu with us.. went home placed our order and it was ready in about 15 minutes.. the server who took our order over the phone had me feeling like I was seated in front of him.. this may sound silly but he really made the experience well worth the phone call..

While we enjoy going to our local Outback, this will become our go-to option for take out..

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Whenever my neighbor calls and says "Lets go out to diner," I know we're going to the Outback in Montgomeryville, PA. I think they have a booth with our names on it!! Everyone is very friendly, they know our names, what we like to drink, and usually eat!! The food is consistently good. I have tried everything from fish to pasta to shrimp and ribs. Which is funny when you consider I am at a Steakhouse. I love that they offer specials on the menu- changes constantly so you never get bored. Same thing is true with the bar. That is why we return week after week. The variety is creative!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The thing about chain stores is the food-taste, appearance portions are all supposed to be the same. and to be fair the food here is a good value. Using horseradish as their main spice the food has a distinctive flavor that stands out from so many of these chains.

The problem is the service is wildly inconsistent. sometimes very good, all too often less so being inattentive and slow. waiting nearly an hour for two sandwiches is slow by any standard. The chain has tried work on this but over all it just tends to be a real coin toss for what you'll get and that is not what you want on a night out.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My husband recently had a short procedure done and was unable to eat for many hours. The very first thing he said when he awoke was "I Need Ribs, NOW!" I knew that Outback Steakhouse was on our way home so I called to see if they had take-out. They did! I happily ordered a large meal for my poor mate, explaining the situation. They told me our order would be ready within twenty minutes. Perfect! When I walked inside the manager asked me by name and said they were waiting for me. They not only made our order to our specifications but they added a little bit extra of everything, knowing how starved my hubby was. They wished him well and thanked me profusely for choosing them for his meal. (I am a vegetarian so I opted out of a meal.) My dear spouse gobbled up his meal and after licking his fingers pronounced it "excellent!" (The ribs fell off the bone, the fries were seasoned perfectly and his bread and butter were still warm.) I am so happy his meal was so delicious and I am so happy with their customer service. That is what will keep us going there, time after time, again.