“Wonderful Hotel...I will be back”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Just stayed in this hotel over the past weekend to visit family members in the area. Love the location...close to the PA Turnpike Ext, Shopping, resturants, gas stations and highways. I had stayed in an Comfort Suites in Monaca, PA a few years back when it 1st opened and loved all the added extras and I must say this hotel lived up to that location. Front Staff very friendly. Hotel common area very clean. The room was extremely clean. Bed was very comfortable. Very easy to access WiFi and it wasn't to slow. Bathroom was very clean. Small parking lot, but it is a small hotel. I had rented 2 rooms and we were placed on the same floor as my parents who were in the 2nd room. (right across the hall from one another). Room decor was great...loved the light dimmers and of course the TV in the bathroom was great for my boyfriend and our son. Only issue we had was my parents room didn't have a sink stopper...Otherwise our stay was excellent and I will make this the only hotel I stay at when I'm in the Monroeville, PA area. I wish all of the Comfort Suites were set-up like this one...Can't wait to come back...

Room Tip: We were on the end, so you could hear people going up and down the stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Sunshine9928

Reviewed 13 September 2011

This is our fourth stay at this property. The staff is wonderful, the place is immaculate, the beds are comfy and the location great! The rooms are very spacious and modern, a perfect place for a quick weekend getaway to visit the family!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Davids2518
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Just stayed at this hotel in Monroeville for one night as I was in town for business. "I've been everywhere man" and am somewhat of a road warrior accustomed to staying at one of the many hotel chains that are out there while on these trips. A few things about me: I'm a paradox...a typical guy (complete slob), but at the same time somewhat of a germophobe who is obsessive-compulsive about clean bathrooms, sheets, smells, showers and their drains, the walls and curtains of the shower, pillows, people (other guests/employees), tv remotes, those rough brown blanket things between the sheets which no one should ever use, towels, sinks, walls (I hate those white plaster stucco walls - ew dirty), color schemes (anything pastel in a hotel = old, sleezy, fake and yes dirty)...and most of all, anything with breath of life in my room that is neither moi or my girlfriend (Ha! I kid- i am single - but by now Reader you should have already known that). Anywho, as you can see, when it comes to the place I "do my business", bathe, watch Sportscenter reruns, read Yahoo! News articles then rest my head after a long day of driving and working...I am like a Pharisee who clings to the doctrine of cleanliness is next to godliness.

All that being said. I spent the night here VERY comfortably. Oh, and the late night gentleman who works the counter looks like John Malkowich, speaks like John Malkowich and is as interesting, intelligent and funny as Being John Malkowich.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Victerus23
Reviewed 25 August 2011

In town to visit recently relocated family. Only needed hotel with the basics and the right price and this hotel hit the bullseye. Bathroom TV and bowl for a sink had kids wanting to get clean. Lighting in room was totally unique. Lighting over bed was individual tracklighting that was dimmable!! Don't forget the porthole for a window. Only negative was breakfast area was extremely small and could not support the guests in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I appreciate the reviews listed below and must say they are highly accurate. VERY comfortable, super clean, spacious room with beautiful modern bathroom. We did not use the flatscreen in the bathroom, but enjoyed the large one in the bedroom. Quiet, very dark shades, very safe area, and would stay there again. Although there are many hotels nearby, we booked the last room available, and showed up at midnight. Night shift was super friendly and actually said he was waiting for us. Very helpful with suggestions for late night dinners at local restaurants, or for snacks/coffee in the lovely lounge. Great free, hot breakfast until 10 am, and arrived at 1020. The lady cleaning up actually took things back out for us to eat and drink.(eggs, sausage, juice, fruit, etc. ) Offerred to open the cooler for yogurts, but we declined her kind offer.Did not expect that! Our AAA discount was applied after the bill was rung up because I forgot to mention it earlier. Didnt expect that either! Overall great location, Easy 12 min. to Pitt and hospitals,shopping, and no concerns here at all. Kitchen amenities on a bakers rack, in our room, but we didnt care. Top notch place and staff!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business