Blue Rock Bed and Breakfast
Heritage Hotel(Lancaster)
US$ 149
US$ 126
US$ 159
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stayed for three nights in a second floor room with a full bath and small porch. The innkeepers are lovely folks and very accommodating. Breakfast was excellent with fruit, pancakes, eggs, sausage, zucchini bread and more. Very quiet in the evenings. Within 5 miles of downtown Lancaster and 1 mile from Millersville University.

Room Tip: The basement accommodations included a full galley kitchen. The old water pump is also in that area!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I always try to stay at different inns when I travel to Lancaster county and this one is a jem. This small town boasts a university, quaint eateries, and a beautiful park, all of which can be seen by walking through the town. The innkeepers, Ed and Stephanie, were very knowledgeable of the area, the history of surrounding towns, and prepared a delicious hearty breakfast. I stayed in the sun suite that had a soaker tub, and a sun room, it turned out to be perfect for my solo getaway. I had a restful weekend and was truly happy to have found this inn.

Room Tip: The sun suite only had one window facing the main road, but found that road noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2016

The house is old and traditional. Everything looks cosy and cute. The couple is really nice and friendly and made a delicious, big breakfast. It is near an Amish farm and spots like that. Our kids (teens) and us stayed one night in two rooms and were happy about this stay. I also got the possibility for washing.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 888NicoleH888
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This site is two blocks from Millersville College. Very convenient for me. I only stayed one night but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I had the basement apartment and it was spacious! The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spacious! They offered numerous choices for shampoos, if you forgot to bring your own and the bathtub was large! The breakfast was delicious! The asked me before hand if I had any dislikes or allergies. I appreciated that. This is a very old house. I believe built in 1845 and that added to its charm. Would I stay here again! You bet! The owners couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. Five stars for this place.

Room Tip: The basement has a kitchen and full size refrigerator.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed 6 July 2016

This inn, near to Millersville University, is a bit of an oddball in the bed and breakfast world. It has a suite that is family-friendly, with two connected rooms. The only downside is that the bathroom is in the hall and from one room it's necessary to go through the other to get there.

Also, the innkeepers allow for a one-night stay on weekends, which is often hard to find, and worked well for our family.

I have to say that breakfast, which was built up by previous posters, was a bit of a disappointment. It was good, but not amazing.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family