“I WANT TO LIVE HERE FOREVER!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from farm house Kitchen
Game Room/pool Table/Electronic Darts
Foosball Table
Checker Table or Card
Fishing Pond
Beautiful field of wild flowers
Front Porch
Beautiful Rhododendron in Bloom
Winter Scene
Large Fire Pit with natural cherry wood benches
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Katarina...
Selbyville
“I WANT TO LIVE HERE FOREVER!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This home is absolutely amazing. It is warm and comfortable and just beautiful. It is a farmhouse and is decorated as such with a touch of whimsy. The consideration and care that Gloria integrated into this home has never been matched by anywhere else that we have ever stayed. There is so much to do in this area. Fishing, shooting, whitewater rafting, fun farmers markets, bluegrass, hiking, biking, skiing, world renowned spas etc etc. We had an absolute blast. It's close to everything but when you're on the farm you feel like you're in the wilderness and so far away from the hustle and bustle. I will admit that I was a little hesitant at meeting the owners at first and at having them on the same property but in all honesty I really couldn't get enough of Gloria and Ed. Gloria is very intuitive and one of the nicest women I have ever met and Ed is well.... Ed's a character and we'll leave it at that lol. Our family fell in love with both of them. Next time we come it will be like visiting family and there will definitely be a next time.

20 Aug 2018
Thank you so much for the great review.Truthfully it’s easy to love having guest like your family and as I said to you when you were leaving we felt as if family members were leaving. Everyone of you were so pleasant and fun to be with ..The only regret is I didn’t get to see you catch that big catfish ..lol... next time I’ll be there .
You certainly have the comments of Ed correct ..lol and I’m sure most people that meet him and get to know his personality will agree ..
I want to personally thank you for the beautiful bouquet of wild flowers ..it was a wonderful surprise,and all the little things that you did were greatly appreciated... made my day much easier.
I do hope you will be back maybe for a fall or winter trip...that would be great !! Looking forward to that !!!
Please say hello to everyone and tell the boys that Zeus missed them !
Best Regards
Ed & Gloria
jurij
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Wonderful Stay in Mill Run!”
Reviewed 19 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My buddies Jim, Glen and I were planning a road trip to Ohiopyle, Pa and needed a place to stay. I looked for rentals, hotels and motels. I did not find anything that was comparable to the rental in Mill Run. So I booked this wonderful place.
The owners Gloria and Ed are gracious hosts, and the house was an extension of their hospitality. Gloria and Ed welcomed us with open arms and made us feel right at home. I had a problem with my eye glasses and they were very helpful. Ed gave Glen and Jim a tour of the farm and the large property. They loved it. Gloria and Ed stopped by our last night to say good bye. We enjoyed that very much.
Basically, the house is on their property, a large farm. It is very quiet, peaceful and beautiful. You will hear the sounds of cows mooing, bull frogs and Zeus (their dog) barking occasionally. Almost every window has a wonderful view. The house is very clean, large and very charming. The rooms are nicely decorated and inviting. It has three bedrooms, two full baths, a large living room/tv room, a game room with a pool table. The kitchen is large, with all the modern conveniences and necessities to cook meals.
The location of the house is a plus also. It is near two Frank Lloyd Wright's designed homes,including Fallingwater. It is close to the town of Ohiopyle and the state park, Connellsville,Pa, Donegal Pa, Laurel Highlands and more. There are waterfalls, hiking trails and beautiful vistas.
We enjoyed our stay at the rental and thank Gloria and Ed for a wonderful stay.

22 May 2018
It certainly was a pleasure having you three gentlemen as our guest...enjoyed are chats by the fire pit . It would be wonderful to have you return ...and thank you for the leaving our home in such immaculate care.
I just wished we could’ve had some clearer skies at night to enjoy the celestial views. Hopefully some other time.
Please give my best to your friends..and my husband says hello and enjoyed giving the tour of our farm .
Best Regards to All
Gloria and Ed
AngieBCle...
Cleveland
“Spacious, Comfortable, Relaxing Home”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Truly comfortable, well-equipped home with plenty of room for a family of five. Gloria, our host, was very friendly and sincerely interested in our comfort. We cooked several meals in house and found the kitchen to be well-equipped. there were also two grills - charcoal and gas. We especially enjoyed the views from the wraparound porch and the fire pit area. Would recommend as a great location close to rafting and hiking in Ohiopyle.

15 Nov 2017
You are truly wonderful people ....certainly was my pleasure to have you and your family as our guest .Hope you will make a return visit .
My Best to You and your Family ...
....
Nicole M
“Great house, great hosts!”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Lovely farm house. Nice fire pit and porch. 10 minutes from Ohiopyle. Gloria and Ed were great hosts!

19 Jun 2017
Thank you Nicole,It was wonderful having you as our guest..Hopefully the weather will cooperate if you decide to stay another time..enjoyed having you and your friends..
HeleneinD...
Bethesda, Maryland
“Best expérience ever”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We spent 2 nights to visit Fallingwater and hike in Ohio Pyle and LOVEDthis house.
House is spotless , large, comfy with all you need to cook , relax and play.
Farm is beautiful and you are invited to go anywhere you like - including to fish in the pond!
Best of all, the hosts are the most welcoming And generous hosts you can think of . It was like visiting relatives!!
We strongly recommend it!

25 Apr 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review ..we enjoyed all of you so very much,The boys had a wonderful time..so happy we got to meet each other ,I felt the same about feeling like visiting relatives ..Don't know maybe we are related my relatives came from France..Wishing you all the best ..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing