“The manager made sure I was completely happy - and I was!”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mill Hall
Fairfield, Connecticut
“The manager made sure I was completely happy - and I was!”
Reviewed 28 April 2011

This hotel has been under renovation for a long time. During my recent stay, I noticed that the breakfast area renovation was complete and I love it. I also enjoy the free popcorn and coffee/tea and newspaper provided at all times. Excellent value and comfort.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank collegemom009
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 January 2011

My husband and I ended up driving from the midwest to our home to NYC in a rental car when our flight got cancelled due to a snowstorm. We stayed here one night since it was right off of I80 and it was a good price.

Given what we paid, it wasn't awful but it was a pretty dumpy place. Our king bed was super soft and had a huge dent in the middle. My husband commented that it was like sleeping in a hammock. We both tried sleeping on opposite ends so we wouldn't roll into the middle of the bed (which did happen during the night). They need new beds!

The walls are also relatively thin so we heard the cranky child in the next room for quite a while as well. They can really use a facelift and the layout is very odd. We felt like we walked down a maze of long hallways to reach our room.

The staff was friendly but I wouldn't want to stay here again. We stayed at a different Comfort Inn the night before and that was SO much better despite the same price.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank snowmass2008

Travellers are raving about these Mill Hall hotels

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 13 October 2010

We stayed one night here on the way to Pocono Mountains and it was a decent place to spend the night. We looked at other options nearby but this was the cheapest around. We didnt have any problems during our stay as the room and bathroom were clean.

The only thing we didnt like was that the breakfast area was a narrow passage.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 October 2010

We stayed here to attend a wedding. We arrived Friday about 2pm and checked in. I later noticed that check in time wasn't officially until 3 but front desk just gave me my room key with no hassle.

The room was just a basic room but it was clean and it was all we really needed for this trip as most of our time was spent out of the hotel.

There is a Perkins attached which was great because we met family there for breakfast in the morning without having to drive into town with 3 young hungry kids.

They have a seasonal pool which was closed for the season and a (very) small playground. It was nice because it let the kids burn off some steam after our long drive.

While I wouldn't vacation here, it is a great budget friendly place to stay when visiting family and I'll be back.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 September 2010

the only reason we stayed here was due to no other lodging closer to Penn State for the football game, however, it was very dingy............wallpaper was peeling off the wall, bathroom was dirty, leftover soap scum in shower, carpet was stained as well as it was in need of vacuuming as there were pieces of candy on the floor in various spots, everything was dusty and to top it off, we called for a wakeup call, which never happened, they apologized in the morning by saying we will pass that info on??????????? Thankfully, I woke up on my own. It just had an overall disgusting feeling to the room and will never stay here again, I guess you get what you pay for!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
39.7 km away
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#21 of 26 in State College

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK