All reviewsdelmonico roombar louisgranolacontinental breakfastsushi pizzanext doorturn down serviceheated towel rackdeluxe roomcorner roompastrysun roomsconesrelais and chateauxheated floorsquichefirst rate
Reviewed 14 April 2018

After check-in we were given a tour of the hotel. It is quite lovely, what you would expect from a Relais & Chateaux property. We stayed in Room 11, a corner room.with a great view of the back garden, The bathroom floor is heated. ( a nice touch when it's cold outside.) Cocktails and Dinner in Bar Louis. Unfortunately The Delmonico Room was not open on a Thursday night. Chef Michael did not disappoint . The food was great. Try the sushi pizza. The next morning Milford got a dusting of snow. a perfect way to savior Breakfast in the Sun Room. The staff was cheerful and engaging throughout our stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Megan S, Guest Services Liason at Hotel Fauchere, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Neal, thank you for staying with us this spring and taking the time to write a review! We're delighted you enjoyed the sushi pizza during your visit. With the warm months here, I hope you'll come back and visit us on the porch!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Cute little town. We went for 1 night of R & R. The room was quite nice and well appointed with everything you might need. Nice clean spacious bathroom. Nice amenities, robes, turn down service. The staff was very accommodating. There is a very nice bar downstairs, Bar Louis where it seemed that even locals were hanging out. Next store is Fauchere Patisserie for lighter fare (pizzas, sandwiches) and coffee and pastries to go. Unfortunately, the spa was not fully functional due to a recent storm so we will have to try that next time. The hotel was going out of their way to help the community recover from the storm and power outage, offering showers etc.!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Steven, thank you for staying with us over the winter. I'm sorry the spa was not available during your stay. The storms did indeed do a number on us but we were happy to help where we could. Please do come back and join us again sometime!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My name is Bella, and I am cat. My human mom is writing this review. We've had a bad couple of weeks; my kitty partner, Lotus, died unexpectedly, and my human dad had ankle replacement surgery and a major storm came through our little town and pretty much left us all without power for days & days. We packed up (well, my human mom did that) and we came to the Hotel Fauchere for a few nights. I'm a very particular and a very curious cat, and let me tell you, the room/suite is so very fabulous (Room #2); the service is amazing (they brought me bowls - one for water and one for food) and they were very wonderful when they cleaned the room. I haven't slept through a night since Lotus died, and being here has filled me with calm and peace; allowing me to grieve and heal. I love this hotel. The humans who work here are so kind and generous and loving. I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly for all humans & their fur babies. And my human mom LOVES Bar Louis.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank ASFerris

Dearest Bella, we were delighted to have you stay with us during such a difficult time. I am so happy to hear you and your human family enjoyed Room #2. I hope you found some quiet time there while your human mom enjoyed Bar Louis. Please do come back and visit us soon. We are pleased to be a pet-friendly establishment and would welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

One of the most relaxing enjoyable trips we have taken for a long time. The staff was excellent, very accommodating and knowledgeable of the area. The property had such a refreshing atmosphere. We will definitely be back later this year.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
2  Thank crystalsidibeh

Thank you for spending your Valentine's day with us. It's so nice to hear you were able to relax and enjoy. We'd be delighted to have you come back and visit us again now that the weather has warmed up. The porch is a delightful spot to watch the town!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Staff was exceptionally friendly. We had only planned to get dinner at the Hotel, but they were so nice we decided to spend the night. The rooms are charming. The breakfast was served in a beautiful room with lots of windows. The Fauchere Patisserie next door to the Hotel made the breakfast food. I had yogurt and granola, both made by the Patisserie, as well as fresh fruit and pastries. All was fresh and delicious. We visited the

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us over the winter. We love spontaneity and are delighted to hear of your impromptu stay! Now that it's warm, we recommend the porch as a nice spot to relax. Hope to see you again soon!