See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Great little place ,great price and quite peaceful. I was a little worried about that being so close to the road but wasn't a problem at all... my room looked like it had some updates paint , new carpeting, and wifi ,, would definitely stay there again !!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank fmelec
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I booked an overnight room for $87.20 total. But then, I realized I could drive home and chose not to stay. What a relief. Everything the other reviewers are saying rang true. What they said is also probably true for the other motels in the area, which look equally meh.

Here's what I didn't realize. Five minutes away is a gorgeous hotel experience. Ok, so Hotel Fauchere is more than double the price (at least $180 a night). But it's in a beautiful old building with a wrap-around porch and a lovely restaurant.

It all depends on your wallet and the purpose of your trip.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Upon checking into the Motel, the owner asked me to pay him cash, when I had already paid by credit card. He stated that he would credit my credit card if I paid him cash, which I did. When I walked into my room, the smell was so over whelming, I started to gag! I opened all the windows and left the door open and sprayed air fresher, hoping it would help with the smell of curry. It did nothing. When I sat down on the bed, I realized the mattress had a plastic liner on it. I thought I had checked into a Motel, not a hospital. The carpet was filthy, covered in staines and it looked like it had not been vacuumed in weeks. The chairs and table in the room were disgusting, the chairs had white stains on them and the table base was rusted out. That is when I decided to leave. When I went to the office to return my key and ask for my money back, the owner refused to give me my money back. Not only that, I never received my credit on my credit card, Run, run away from the Milford Motel!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank pjzkohn
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Not a lot of affordable lodging options, but this one serves it's purpose. It is clean, which is my priority. Did find a red bra in the bed sheets. I think the owners are mixing their personal laundry with the motel linens. WiFi was great, no problems. Pet-friendly!

Room Tip: Bathrooms in some rooms need some updating - peeling paint.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Room was dirty found hair in the bed and ladies underwear & socks in the bed food behind the refrigerator bed was very uncomfortable tv was nice room wasn't to bad shower was nice a/c was great I feel like a pretzel arms and body are hurting from the bed Told owner must last another year before changing beds new rugs in room new A/c. Was quite outside

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business