I can't even begin to find the words to describe how absolutely wonderful this place is! From the moment we first met Joe, we knew we had the right place! He was so professional, friendly and provided some of the best customer service we have seen in a long time! This was the first place my husband and I looked at and I knew right away this was it. Out of curiousity we did check out a few more places, and let me tell you no one even came close to providing us with that one of a kind service we got from the Park Inn. Every wedding venue promises to be there from start to finish but I am so glad to say that the Park Inn went above and beyond to deliver on that promise! Any questions we had leading to our big day were answered in a timely manner and Joe was even there to help me get out of the limo when we arrived at the Park Inn on our wedding day. When you arrive there on your wedding day, it doesn't matter if there are 4 other weddings going on at the same time, you instantly get the feeling that it is all about you. The Maitre D's Stephanie and Karli were absolutely wonderful! Everyone bragged about how great the service was on our wedding day and how Stephanie and Karli always made sure everyone had exactly what they needed. They took care of not only us, but our bridal party and our parents! This meant a lot to us and we can not thank them enough for their wonderful service! The rooms were great and the food was fantastic! There is absolutely nothing that I can complain about of my wedding and I owe it all to them! If you are looking for a place that provides great service, is affordable and will guarantee you have the best day of your life you found the right place at the Park Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel sits on 22 acres of land and has shopping, theaters, restaurants and other activities within a 1 mile radius. Offers Indoor and outdoor pool, 24 Hour on-site fitness center, 24-hour business center and on-site laundry facilities. There is over 16,000 square feet of meeting space, Picnic Groves, Outdoor Courtyard, Mini-golf course, sand volleyball courts, Softball field. - Home to 3 different places for food, drink and entertainment. Blarney's Irish Pub is a great place for dinner and a pint, Whiskey Ridge Saloon host the best country bands plus you can ride the mechanical bull, and Legend's Grille, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choose one or visit all three. The hotel is right across the street from the Mechanicsburg Navy Depot and a short distance to the Farm Show Complex, Ski Roundtop, Carlisle Fairgrounds, Downtown Harrisburg, and Hershey Park. We can accommodate picnics up to 1500 people and have outdoor facilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions. We have 12 meeting rooms that can accommodate from 10 - 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Harrisburg West Hotel Mechanicsburg
- Holiday Inn Mechanicsburg
- Mechanicsburg Holiday Inn