“Go for the tomato soup”

Isaac's Restaurants
Ranked #21 of 208 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We eat here often. It is good for take away or eating in. There are tons of sandwich and salad choices--most or all with bird names like scarlet ibis. However, their tomato soup is fantastic--it should really be called a bisque and is very filling, so don't get it if you want a light, broth type soup. Their gluten free menu is also quite broad and my gluten free family member finds it great.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

A few friends got together at the last minute for a light meal. Isaac’s was nearby so we decided to give it a try. The vibe of the place was great. Upbeat friendly staff and great reasonably priced food. We all enjoyed our meals. My pub burger was one of the best burgers I have ever had. The service was superb. Our server, Gavin, could not have been more helpful.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Had dinner and lunch here while in area recently. service good, meals were fine. Basic salads and sandwich. Reasonable priced

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Many choices of sandwiches. Fresh and very tasty. Good soup too. Dog friendly restaurant. Good service.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We were just driving around looking for a restaurant and we were looking and couldn’t find anything and so we found this place and expecting the worst and it was the complete opposite it was literally amazing.So we walked in and they were so welcoming and so nice.we sat down the waiter was so nice and very thoughtful for example my dad is gluten free so he couldn’t have much he thought but he could get gluten free bread and the reason why the waiter was so thoughtful because the chips came in there own Isaac’s branded chip bag.so we ordered and It was quick and easy not hard to pick at all.so I ordered a fruit salad as a appetizer and corn beef sandwich with American cheese but they HAD NO American cheese so I got cheddar what deli doesn’t have
American cheese really.ANYWAY so we expected the food to Arrive long after we ordered it nope it came out maybe 5 minuets the food came out and the food was great and everything but it came apart a few times and the chips were literally almost perfect not to greasy not to addicting so pretty good over all good looking desert good everything.Soda was good and you could even get a souvenir now I’m not just talking about some plane t-shirt they actually had plates and rainbow bread how cool.But they also needed some adult souvenirs like a mug or a kozzie something like that.Also if you do go there get the waiter named Chris so that’s what I recommended for this restaurant and deli and I would recommend this restaurant 8-10.peace.

Date of visit: February 2018