“Excellent!”

Pho 7 Spice
Ranked #23 of 209 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Seriously.... beautiful interior, staff were friendly and conversational. Food was terrific, much better Pho than what is found in our immediate area. We'd go back!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We have gone here several times for the Pho. Friendly staff. Food is fresh and very good. It is one of my teenage sons’s favorite restaurants and he’s picky. We usually get the chicken pho. But my husband has had beef and loved it as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a date night this weekend. He had the beef pho P3, I had the tofu P12 (I’m vegetarian). I wasn’t sure what to expect with the tofu. The last time I ate pho was when I was still eating meat. But mine was so yummy! They cooked the tofu perfectly. And all of the ingredients were super fresh. Next time I’ll pay the extra charge and get even more tofu - there was definitely enough but it was so good I wish I had more! We both got the small, which is more than enough for a normal appetite. Hubby also got the fried shrimp roll as an appetizer. The best part was the price - we had dinner for two plus an appetizer for right around $25. Can’t beat that! Will absolutely be going back here.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank J4030ZIlauraz
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The wife and I decided to be adventurous and try a pho restaurant for dinner tonight. It was our first time ever of trying pho and Pho 7 Spice was highly rated so off we went.

We were greeted immediately as we entered and went directly to a table. We were early tonight and that was good, as many customers came in shortly after we arrived.

We got an order of spring rolls with peanut sauce and they were large and excellent. The peanut sauce was a great compliment to the rolls.

We ordered two large bowls of pho (pho tai chin for me and pho chin nam bo Vienna for the wife). They also provided a nice tray of accompaniments with fresh limes, jalapeño peppers, bean sprouts and fresh greens to add to the soup.

The pho came in large bowls of warm broth, lots of noodles, and plenty of the meats for each dish.

The pho was excellent! I concentrated on eating the noodles and meats so I had “extra” broth at the end. I was so full, that I had to leave some of my broth behind.
My wife ate a more balanced portion so she brought half of her pho home as leftovers.

The restaurant was extremely clean and well lit. It was tastefully decorated. Prices were very reasonable. Service was very fast and attentive. Parking was plentiful and right outside the door. They had a kids menu with smaller size portions.

What’s not to like? A true hidden jewel and we will return!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I had pho here for the first time and it was great! This little restaurant has great service and I'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2017