“Best Thai in the Area”

Pad Thai
Ranked #19 of 207 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have quite a few good Thai restaurants here in Central PA. But Pad Thai is our favorite. Every time we have eaten there you can taste how fresh the ingredients are. Great flavor, great service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I was feeling a bit homesick and wanted delicious Thai food to take my mind off of it but I had never had Thai food at any place other than the one from my hometown. I ordered the Panang with beef, on the waitress' recommendation, and spicy, since I can take the heat. It was wonderful. I had the beginnings of a cold and the spiciness was perfect for my stuffed up nose and sore throat. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Pad Thai delivered excellent food again. We are never disappointed. The Tom Ka Kai soup is the best I have had at any of the local Thai restaurants. We also tried the Pa Ram Long Song this time and it was delicious.
Service has always been fast and friendly.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Firs time eating Thai. I think it might have been good...that's why I'm giving 4 stars. But nothing to compare it too. I mean, it tasted good. I got some shrimp stuff in these weird noodles. A little spicey. It was good. No curry. I hate curry. I will probably go back at some point.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Saw ad for this place in travel magazine and going to that area next day so gave it a try. Soups and meals were very flavorful and well prepared with good sized portions. Pad Thai dish with shrimp was excellent and done right, so difficult to find real Thai food made authentically but this place knows how to do it, server was polite and attentive, room warm, quiet and relaxing, will be back as soon as possible, thank you!