“Convenient to my hotel and good fairly priced food.”

Isaac's Restaurant & Deli
Ranked #50 of 202 Restaurants in Mechanicsburg
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Isaac's was recommended to me by the staff at the La Quinta Inn a short distance away and they were spot on. I had a terrific salad the night I stayed in town and got an equally great chicken wrap for the next day to eat on the road. Both were excellent, generously portioned, and fresh tasting.

Since I was traveling with my dog who was alone in my hotel room I elected to take my food out to dine in my room so I cannot address the in-house experience. Food was great though and delivered accurately and ready when promised.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered the crabcake sandwich, regular size, which was huge. It was very tasty and packed full of crabmeat. I took it to go, so I can't comment on the waitstaff.
I ended up waiting a little longer than I anticipated for something as simple as a crab cake sandwich so the cashier gave me a box of chocolate caramels on the house for waiting. That was a really nice gesture and I didn't even have to ask!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Best sandwich shop around. Sandwiches are named after birds.
Unique decor. Definitely a cut above average!

1  Thank Philip M
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I had a really excellent bowl of tomato soup, but it cost about $7. I also had a pretty good sandwich, but I think it was about half the size it should have been for the $9 price tag. I've only ever eaten their once, and the food was good, but I doubt I'd go back for the high prices.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The Pepperjack Tomato soup is delicious. Great selection of grilled sandwiches, salads, 3 soups, and rich desserts. Especially like the chicken salad with almonds and cranberries. Crab cake sandwich is huge. Reasonably priced.