All reviewspool tablefull kitchenlight dinnerwarm cookiesan extended staybreakfast and dinnertwo bedroom suitebusiness parkhome away from homehershey arealiving areawafflescomplimentary breakfastgreat roomthe staff was greatcomfortable bedscamp hill
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Early check in with room selection was a good idea. Clean throughout. Wonderful breakfast. This was a great escape from everyday life. We had a restful, unhurried couple of days and the ability to store food and cook what we wanted to eat was a real bonus.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Hello Keith,
Thank you so much for the kind review and letting us know that you had a great stay with us. It is so awesome to hear you had a chance to "escape the everyday life" and had a restful time with us. Our team works extremely hard to please our guest and I can't wait to share this feedback with them.

GM

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites, but it definitely will not be my last. From the time that I checked in to my departure the experience was a positive one. Friendly staff, spacious rooms, comfortable beds all added up to a great stay at this Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hello John,
It is so great to hear about your wonderful first stay experience with Homewood. Our brand is designed to be your home away from home and we are so happy you had an enjoyable stay. We can't wait to welcome you back home.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Very noisey plumbing. I was woken up at 2 am when someone in the room next to me took a shower. Loud plumbing. Dated rooms. I stayed for 2 weeks and it was hard to get room serviced. No ink in printer at business center and they had none. Overpriced for dated facility.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Keith K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hello Elaine,
I'm very disappointed and very sorry to hear about your negative experience at our hotel as our goal is to ensure every guest has a great stay, especially when you staying with us for such a long stay. I wish we would had a chance to discuss your stay prior to your departure as we would have made it right. I surprise to read you felt our hotel was dated as we completed a renovation a couple of years ago but it sounds like we missed on a couple of other fronts with the plumbing and cleaning schedule. We do offer Housekeeping Service daily from 8 am to 3 to 4 pm and will clean rooms at specific times based upon request as we never want to disrupt our guest. Again, I apologize for this stay and hope you consider staying with us again so we can deliver the service and experience we are known for.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Excellent customer service, very well trained and professional staff, eager to accommodate meeting our needs. Breakfast was very good. Gym was small, however the hotel was not that busy and we had enough time to use it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Jose,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Convenient to the exit but more than that, clean and friendly. I'm in hotels every week and appreciate rooms with separate living rooms so I don't feel like I live in a box. This place is clean and friendly. My "go to" in the Harrisburg area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so honor to be your "go to" hotel in Central PA. We can't wait to welcome you back home!