“Fabulous Steak!”
Review of Alaska Pete's

Alaska Pete's
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Alaska Pete's is a local favorite restaurant. We specialize in a great dining atmosphere, service and above all excellent food quality. Serving lunch and dinner, we are a casual and highly recommended restaurant. Full bar service, lots of televisions at the bar area to see your favorite sports.
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Went here with my family of four during spring break. Building is very unique and decorated very nice. We were immediately greeted at the door and shown to our table in a great room with a fireplace. Our waitress was very attentive and checked on us consistently. Kids ordered off the kids meal while my wife and I ordered steaks. Kitchen turn around was honestly shocking. Our dinner came out very quickly and was spot-on. My filet mignon was tender, very juicy and delicious. Kids enjoyed their burger and chicken tenders and my wife loved the steak. I wish I had room to try the BBQ, but the potato and bread didn't leave any room. I would not hesitate to return, only reason for 4 stars was the price. Kids meal price was great, my steak was a bit pricey...though I would pay it again! Outstanding service y the hostess, waitress and the chef!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Fabulous service and great food in a very ecclectic ambiance with rustic decor. Thoroughly enjoyed the steaks and seafood which were reasonably priced for huge portions!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Came later in the evening after the rush, so there were few diners (the place was packed earlier). The service was very good and the food even better. We opted for the apple walnut chicken salad and the fettuccine Alfredo which were very satisfying. The menu is varied enough to please everyone in your party. I would definitely return to explore their othe rmenu options when in the area.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We were on vacation in the area and stumbled upon Alaskan Pete's! Absolutely delicious!!! We first ordered the Philly spring rolls with the horseradish dipping sauce. Fantastic! My husband got the BBQ platter with ribs, pulled pork, and brisket and I got the Caesar salad and the crab bisque... all were outstanding! The service was super friendly and attentive;) Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Awesome food & awesome staff! Love it here! Great atmosphere. Our waitress even remembered us from the prior year when we were there :)