“So cute!”

Heart cafe
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 9
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

First time here with a friend for lunch today. Decor is so cute and warmly inviting. Had blueberry lemonade which was terrific. Also had the Persuasion sandwich which was good but could use something... maybe some fresh spinach and a little dijonaise? But was still good. I'm not a proper fan so the heavily peppered turkey on the sandwich wasn't a happy surprise. I still ate it (just pulled off the outer part of the cold cut). Staff is great too. Friendly and prompt. If i lived in town I'm sure I'd be a regular.

Other photo is the Longsuffering. And mango iced tea. Both of which my friend liked.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I have been eyeing up this place for a while so my family took me there for a birthday breakfast. A friendly atmosphere made us feel very comfortable. For a place that is on the smaller side the menu offered many choices. Prices very reasonable. Will I go back? YES!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I've visited Heart three times after biking in the area. The first time I had a real breakfast with some nice baked items, but I've gotten hooked on the smoothies, which I've had on both my last visits. The menu is larger than one might expect from such a small place. They make good coffee and aalso have milk shakes, something cyclists will appreciate in the summer. The staff are friendly, and the decor is cheerful. I especially like the art by students from the Susquehanna Waldorf School on one wall. You can either sit inside or out on the sidewalk. A terrace is planned. I expect to make Heart a regular stop both on hot summer days and in the winter as well, when I'll sample more of the baked goods.

Heart C, Owner at Heart cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

It has been a pleasure serving you ma'am. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This lovely spot just opened a few weeks ago and was a perfect place to grab some lunch after an 18 mile bike ride on the nearby Northwest Lancaster Co. River trail. So far - in addition to some indoor seating, there are 3 small sidewalk tables that were just right with bikes. They have smoothies, all sorts of coffee and tea and a variety of breakfasts, sandwiches- from pulled pork, to a great vegan burger or tuna with tomato and cheese. They served our sandwiches with sweet potato chips that were great. Husband had iced coffee that he loved and I had a blueberry lemonade that was really good too. It was really relaxing to sit outside. There was a large "open" flag hanging on the building, but so far no big sign, so you need to look for this place. They do take credit cards. Service is friendly but will prob be a little more efficient as they get going. :-)