My husband and I had to seek medical treatment because of bedbug bites October 2016. Ownership will not acknowledge any responsibility for our experience.Husband's bites were inflamed and welted immediately, an allergic reaction. Rooms smell moldy/musty. many broken fixtures (i.e. toilet paper holder,towel rack, bed headboard/footboard) no telephone in room to contact desk. no person at desk/no answer to cell phone call to desk before 11pm (stated time at office for desk service is until 1 a.m.)no clock, minimal lighting. multitude of obvious insects in room, old and flat pillows... shall I go on? DON'T STAY HERE!!!!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking