US$ 143
Hampton.com
US$ 206
US$ 131
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 137
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I need to add this. When I was attacked at the hotel, it was seen as just another day in the life of a place that has gone from a lovely little hotel, to a sponge. The staff in the hotel won't have a problem with you, as long as you come in, pay and ask for nothing. They have the hotel and then they have the permenant rentals. The front of the hotel is pretty but the back side is dirty. It is filled with trash, etc. it is filled with weekly rentals.i personally think it needs to be shut down. When I was attacked, one of their workers watched from his window. This attack happened over a parking space. My husband and I, had stayed weekly at this point. The man who attacked me, was not a guest. I don't know if he was selling drugs or what. I felt terrible, as I thought the hotel would have done what they could. I should have known better. If you lay with dogs, you'll get fleas. Speaking if fleas, the entire property is infested with fleas. They do nothing.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
12  Thank rachel k
Reviewed 20 December 2014

I can't tell u all what a complete nightmare, filth pot,lazy staff dump this is!!!! I was attacked by a non guest and they weren't even visiting a guest. A man and woman beat hell out of me, over my parking space. I called the police and the GM of this dump, screamed at me over the phone. He told me that I was never to call a cop to his hotel again! It's filthy. Nothing works and the staff takes lazy to a new level. I found needles of a junkie, out in the yard. A very bad place!

• Stayed: December 2014
7  Thank rachel k
Reviewed 4 November 2014

My sister and i enjoy the PA Renaissance Faire and travel 5 hours to attend. We have stayed at this hotel many times over the past 7 years of our annual visit. This motel wasnt great the first time, but we found it clean, even tho it was shabby. It was close to the faire and cheap. Each year we found it increasingly shabby and less clean. The last time we stayed there was 2 years ago and it was dirty and run down. We slept in our clothes on top of the sheets and showered with our sandals on. We took pics of the stains and other "disappointments" we found in the room and sentthem to the Manheim Chamber of Commerce. This year we noticed they are still open and seemed to have many rooms filled. Sometimes cheap isnt worth it.

Room Tip: Want a good room? Go to a different motel!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank rowan_nawor
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Stayed 8/29-8/30 Ac didn't work. Room looked clean. Bathroom was dirty looked like shower/tub had not been cleaned in weeks. Commode was a real problem couldn't flush. Upon returning from near by Penn Renn Faire@ 6:00pm . Room had NOT been serviced . beds not made dirty towels still in bathroom. Went to the office Their answer " We were busy today". Sent a young man that looked and smelt like a homeless person to clean room. Brought what was to be clean towels and straightened the beds.

Room Tip: NO Stay there
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Another place I did not feel welcome and had the heeby jeebys staying there
they must of put us in one of there worst rooms they had, should of looked at it first, should of called the health board on them, under bed was not cleaned probably for years, huge hole covered up with linoleum, bugs in bathroom.
another bad experience with a hotel that looks nice on outside but look out inside.

Room Tip: Put your chemical suit on before entering any of this hotels rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business