US$ 137
US$ 172
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 173
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbagelshard boiled eggsfront desksausage gravycookiesdecent poolroom noisebedroom suitegreat water pressureminute driverocking chairsbreakfast roomwaffle makerother hotelsfront porchone thing to notesoccer field
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I first stayed here last year on a whim since other hotels were all booked. Service is great, staff is friendly and welcoming (especially Front Desk and Breakfast Room), price was a steal and the location is minutes from the outlets and the sights. Really enjoy this hotel and consider this my first choice when booking. I can't wait to make another trip out there. I consider this to be a cozy, homey atmosphere I always value coming back to.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hotel staff booked 3 adjoining rooms on 3rd floor to a group that admitted they were "paryting, and there's kids running around." We heard this as we were in the process of leaving due to the extreme noise coming from 3rd floor, and staff's inability to deal promptly with it. Partyers were offended they were spoken to about the noise- unfortunately, because we were forced to leave only 3 hrs. into our stay- we will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great quiet, family friendly hotel/motel in the heart of Amish country. Friendly front desk service. Decent size guest rooms that are clean and well kept. The bed pillows were fluffy and soft, but the beds were on the hard side. Free wifi and free breakfast everyday. The wooden rockers on the front porch overlooking the rolling farmland was a huge plus for sitting outside and enjoying the local scenery. Close to all the fun activities and tourist attractions in the Lancaster/Amish Country area. The inn is located next to the Kreider Dairy farm which offers tours of the dairy farm. We were in the area to visit the PA Renaissance Faire - the inn is about 7 miles from the faire. We would stay at the inn again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Very quaint, secluded place. They put us on the first floor, we didn't mind. Bringing in luggage makes it easy access. Saw a spider by the rocking chairs out front, and a grasshopper in my window. I felt as though I was living on Little House on The Prairie. Everything was outdated and very country. Cookies are by the front desk, computer area. When we went to do our activities I put a do not disturb sign on door knob. housekeepers still came in while I was gone. Breakfast was horrible, no selection. If you want to put ice in cooler they will make you pay $7.00 for ice. Never head that before. It was 90 degrees outside but pool was closed for the season such a disappointment especially in September which is a summer season. I'm in my 40's and felt like I was at a nursing home. Most people were elderly travelers, NOT good for a family with children even tho I had teenagers. WIFI was excellent. It does have a funny odor. I think this place could be really cute if they had different owners. This place has great potential, just needs someone who can refurbish this cute place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stayed here on a group tour of the Amish area. The hotel is located next to a school soccer field with no other hotels or restaurants near by. We had a comfortable stay. The free continental breakfast was adequate but not exceptional. The beds were comfortable and the rooms seemed clean. We stayed here two night and drove about 20-30 minutes to the usual tourist attractions. Overall it was an average hotel but comfortable. It has an outdoor pool but it was already covered for the winter when we were there in late September.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends