All reviews front desk fire pit stayed two nights hockey tournament next morning this past weekend excellent customer service business trip hotel staff the general manager wedding guests up to date very pleasant stay nice room king of prussia mall the entire staff wedding weekend
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I have to start with appreciation for Jessica Evans, the Director of Sales. I wasn't part of a group and my situation was nothing special but she took time and made me and my stay feel special. This reflected so well on the motel, and everything else about it likewise demonstrated what I'd called the gift of hospitality. Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! The lady at the front desk Jasmine was super nice and accommodating. I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Beds were comfortable and gym facilities were alright. Great place for occassional business trips.

Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I typically stay in Courtyards. About 150 nights a year. I love these properties because of their consistency. As a business traveler it is wonderful to know what to expect. The difference then becomes the people. The Courtyard, Great Valley / Malven has an exceptional employee in Jasmine. She greeted me with a warm smile and made sure my experience was special. The property is lucky to have such a great brand ambassador. I will be back! Way to go Jasmine!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Pros:
Location is convenient to the highway and several nearby business parks
Rooms were clean, comfortable, and pretty standard for a Courtyard Marriott
Bistro/coffee was also standard for a Courtyard Marriott

Cons:
I interacted with a couple of different front desk staff, and neither was competent. They were both very nice and were clearly trying to help. However, they worked extremely slowly, had trouble with multiple efforts to write down my e-mail (even when spelled phonetically), and did not seem comfortable with the computer system. Perhaps there was a lack of training?

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank blazing8
shannon t, General Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hello, Thank you taking the time out to provide us with your detailed feedback. I appreciate these suggestions and will share them with my team. I am unsure as to what happened at the time of check-in however I will be sure to create a training grid to make sure this is an isolated issue.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

While the rooms were ok, nothing else worked amongst this location.

Nasty staff, very rude from start to finish.
We had more than 15 rooms in our wedding party. Completely smug about anyone’s feelings.

Out of control lobby complete with police the first night.

Second night was met with Scores of crazy loud people with their own sound system to make it even more wierd.

Stay clear of this place !

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank lloydh245

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. I am so sorry that this was the type of you stay that you inherited as choosing our hotel to book. Under no circumstance is this expectable, we try our best in Malvern to tend to all of our guests and this time around we fell short. I will share this feed back with the team to ensure this never happens again.