Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
US$ 197
US$ 170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
AVE Malvern(Malvern)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenliving roomlots of spacemain buildinghome away from homegreat place to staybusiness tripshuttle servicegreat roompotatoesclean roomsfree breakfast isvisiting familycomfortable staylacrosse tournamentoatmeal
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Overall the accommodation is what you need when you are working from home. The only thing I would like is a more comfortable lounge area (the sofa was not comfortable). The staff are helpful and the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the nest as this is where all the facilities are,
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul J, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I'm sorry you felt the sofa was not comfortable in your room. I'll be sure to share you feedback with our Corporate Executives.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Even with a huge group of soccer teams staying for a Memorial Weekend tournament we enjoyed our stay. The kitchen anticipated the influx of hungry boys for breakfast and was on top of the whole situation.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank njb28
Paul J, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience after your recent stay at the Sonesta ES Suites in Malvern. We are very happy to learn you had such a great say and pleased you enjoyed the Breakfast with your Soccer Team.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I always enjoy staying here on business trips as location is great with an easy access to a rail walking trail nearby. I enjoy a quick breakfast in a clean setting and friendly staff
Enjoy the little shop for snacks with My Sonesta points

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience at the Sonesta ES Suites in Malvern. We are very happy to learn you had suck a wonderful stay with us. It is our hope that you will return as our guest if your travels ever bring you back to the Malvern area.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Broken beer bottle in my bedroom. Pubic hair on my bathtub. Dispensers in shower were either broken or empty. People were nice, breakfast was OK. After a very long day of travel and arriving at my room around 2am, the last thing I needed was a dirty room and bathroom. I had a roommate so not much I could do. Second night had the same issues.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul J, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

I'm truly sorry to hear you had issues with housekeeping in your room. I invite you to reach out to the hotel directly so that we may attempt to correct the issue and make this right for you.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have stayed here before. This time they gave me a handicapped room which I did not ask for or want. The shower was smaller due to the seat and hoses. The bathroom was huge. I had a hard time closing the door. As always, it is quite a value. You get 2 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. In addition, the rooms have a kitchen. The rooms also have safes. Upon checkin they give you a bag with a snack and a drink. Free breakfast is also included (its ok - adequate I would say). The staff is very helpful. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because I did not care for the bathroom in the room as much. Seriously run to this hotel.

Room Tip: 1/2 mile from hotel is a Starbucks (in Targets) this always makes me VERY happy : )
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Paul J, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your recent stay at the Sonesta ES Suites in Malvern. I'm pleased to see you had a great stay with us. I understand you did not request an ADA room type, however sometimes, based on our availability of room types, this is all that we have available. I actually get a lot of requests for those rooms types as well because of the room being more open and the larger bathroom. However, I understand that you prefer a standard bathroom. We always do our best to accommodate all guest request. It can become difficult when the hotel is full, which happens often. It is our hope that you will return as our guest if you ever return to the area.