Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 100
US$ 197
US$ 157
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

US$ 148
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
AVE Malvern(Malvern)
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Bathroom was dirty, tub had someone else long black hair in the drain. The light and fan were falling off the ceiling and the fan was disgusting. The elevator was missing a light cover and had a wall that was missing some paneling. The grounds were not kept free from trash.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

It was disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression, but we deeply regret we fell short in making that happen for you. Your concerns are already been taken into consideration by our entire teams in an effort to improve our performance further. We hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We used Priceline express deals and unfortunately landed in this hotel. I do not blame Priceline as we have used express deals with positive results in the past but this was not the case this time around. It was the pure price savings the lured us to this place but the cost of the stay started to add up leaving us with no money saved and added stress.
When we first checked in they gave us a room with a flooded bathroom, the maintenance crew had already left so the front desk decided to changed our room. This time the bathroom ceiling looked awful (pictures attached) but we decided to stay in this room as we were afraid we would land in a worse room. There is a pungent odor in the hallways and rooms so we bought a candle $ to mask the odor. We also bought sanitary wipes $ and wiped the whole place down. The advertised "free breakfast" is a total joke granola bars and muffins so we had to go out for real breakfast $. The free internet doesn't exceed 0.75mbps however you can upgrade to faster speeds $, I opted to tether to my phone instead. Unfortunately because we used Express Deals we couldn't research ahead, however you can. Do your due diligence and read the reviews before booking this place. Most of the negative reviews are spot on. This place didn't receive bad reviews in countless sites for nothing.

FYI: Place had a kitchen but we never used it as we wanted to stay outside of the hotel as much as possible. Also room service is not offered unless you stay 7 nights

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelH0ckey
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

We were sorry to read about your disappointment. Our goal is to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable room at affordable rates, and we truly regret falling short. Your feedback will be taken as a learning tool to ensure that we deliver the best facilities at a great value. That being said, we apologize for all the inconvenience you and your family had while here. We hope you will give us another chance to better meet your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We come here Everytime we're in town just to check in with the front desk worker Clayton. He's got a smile that goes for miles and the best personality. If anyone deserves a raise, it's that guy!....Also you guys need more voluptuous pillows

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you for making Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley your home away from home. We love knowing that the attentive service provided by Clayton went a long way in making your stay so memorable. I will share your compliments. Thanks for all of your great feedback. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I have reservations completed at a lower rate by 15% and the hotel did not honor those rates. I asked the reception, they mentioned the system did not allow the discounted prices for me, and I showed them my reservation price on my cellphone and they still did not honor this rate. So beware what you pay when you arrive.

Room Tip: Check your credit card statement and also check your bill before you leave.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that my staff didn't go over how the discount works. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am meeting with the staff and retraining them. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at pgv2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Clayton the night front desk delivered exceptional services. However, in the morning, after my shower, I found bugs in the bathroom. When I told the morning front desk staff, they asked me to describe the bugs. When I showed them the picture I took, they said "someone else mentioned bugs in their room - they're coming in from the trees". No apology, absolutely no concern on their part. It's winter, there should be no bugs on trees! There are many other hotels to choose from in this area, and I will not be staying in this one.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business