“Just fine, affordable, will stay here again”

Lititz Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lititz
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We found this hotel to be very clean, and the staff friendly and accommodating. The room furniture and bathroom facilities appeared to be relatively new. Beds were comfortable. Small refrigerator in the room is nice and handy. There often was no one at the desk, but someone came immediately as soon as we rang the bell. Breakfast was ok, coffee not great, but juice, cereal, yougurt, bagels, etc. were all good. There is no elevator, but there are rooms on the first floor. We didn’t care, but just want to note that we had an old TV, not flatscreen. Cable TV worked fine, WIFI was unsecured so we only used briefly. We ate at the family buffet nearby which the hotel manager recommended. We did not get the buffet, but ordered from menu. Food was excellent, like homemade, and service very good. There’s also an Italian restaurant and bar nearby. Also, the Bomberger’s Hardware Store nearby has a nice little cafe inside.

Room Tip: There’s no elevator so ask for room on first floor if stairs are a problem.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We decided last min to go to Lancaster we got to the hotel about 10:15pm and made sure we called earlier to inform them. We got to our room to find it musty and a very damp almost wet floor, we were so tired we didn't complain. My husband being the gentleman didn't want me to publish a negative review because he really liked the family running it a young couple with very little children, but I feel the need to warn others about the room, and outdoors spelled like urine in the parking lot. Not for couples or families stay away!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dailey0517
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was a very clean hotel with a friendly staff and adequate breakfast.It had everything we needed, it was close to our event and we were well pleased. It was very close to town which I was able to bike to while my husband attended another event. Lititz was voted coolest small town in America in 2013.

Room Tip: No elevator so if you can't climb stairs, ask to stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

There are only a few complaints I have against the hotel. There just isn't anything that wows you or is like other hotels in the same price range. For $90 or $100 with tax I expect more of a breakfast. The owner/front desk person sleeps on premises and yet the front desk is closed down after 10 pm. I think it only opens up it's breakfast at 7:30 which is really no breakfast at all. For that kind of money I am use to a better breakfast. The soap being used in the shower area is on the cheap as I couldn't hardly even use it to take a shower. My toilet acted funny and was worried that it was going to get stopped up like another review posted. I locked myself out of the room around 7 AM in the morning and when I went to ring for help it looked like he was bothered to help me cut a new key for my room. All in all not a lot of things wrong with this hotel just the small things adding up that I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed for two nights and was delighted with the large, comfortable room, the many conveniences (fridge, hairdryer, desk, chair and table and the like) and the warm reception. The breakfast was simple but adequate. Convenient location near major roads in lovely countryside.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lititz
3.8 km away
12.5 km away
Comfort Suites Manheim - Lancaster
12.2 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon

Been to Lititz Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK