“Not Just Chocolate!!!”

Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Very casual atmosphere with lovely well trained waiters and waitresses. You can have a delicious cooed meal as well as a chocolate dipped macaroon, thats not all, and a delicious cup of coffee or tea. My favorite meet a friend for lunch or a mid afternoon cup of coffee!!

1  Thank Ribbonlady

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I had mulligatawny soup, hickory smoked chicken for brunch & creme brule afterwards. Fantastic and memorable.

1  Thank segilman3
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

While visiting Lititz for the craft show, we had lunch here. To start off, I had the pina colada and my husband had the frozen hot chocolate, both were enjoyable and refreshing after walking around in the heat. My husband had the Lancaster hickory-smoked chicken and I had the hickory smoked chicken salad wrap. The portion size on both was just right, even though we could have had dessert, we felt our meal was satisfying. The service was very good. We would go back here again.

2  Thank 66gardengirl
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a quick lunch. It was a good choice.

The staff was very friendly and seated us immediately.

Everyone ordered different items and everyone was pleased. I had the butternut squash and peanut soup, which was good. My side has some sort of a pizza, other friends had crepes. Everything seemed fresh. Food arrived quickly.

Prices were reasonable.

It was a good place. We would go back.

1  Thank patrickmcsherry
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

All kinds of delicious barista-style beverages and light fare. Small and relaxing spot to watch the folks on Main St walk by. There are tables out back too. Friendly service. I go here regularly for iced chai and a chat with friends.

Date of visit: June 2018