“A Reasonable Choice in a Great Place to Visit”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lititz
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We recently stayed here for two night when visiting Lititz, as it offered a more reasonable price range than the expensive B&B's in downtown Lititz.
The room we had was quite comfortable. Check-in is 3:00, but I have to say, the desk clerk was VERY helpful, as we arrived early. We were able to get our room by 12:30. We found it to be clean and well cared for. We did have a few glitches while there. We realized the next morning that the small fridge was unplugged. We had put some leftover dinner food from the night before in there and saw that it was warm the next morning. I was able to move the cabinet and pug it in. Also, the TV lost its picture the first morning we were there. I told the front desk about it, and it was taken care of immediately. Also, I was told I should have informed them about the fridge and someone would have come up to plug it in, so I fund them to be very accommodating.
The hotel is conveniently located five minutes out of downtown Lititz, which is great, and also about ten minutes from a local movie theater if you're so inclined. It's also very close to grocery stores if you need to replace anything you might have finished.
I'd give this place a look to consider.

Room Tip: It seems any room would be fine
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for Valentine's this year with my boyfriend, would recommend hotel to everyone. What really made this hotel other than the great service and comfortable room was the breakfast! Really made the stay best!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Natalie S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Hello raachmyers,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our property. I am so flattered to hear that we made your Valentine's Day special. We hope to see you again soon!

Joanne K

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Staying in town for funeral. Was not aware that HIE offered special rates for family bereavement. Found out from another family member. Spoke with front desk after checking in, and rate was adjusted. Very friendly staff. We had 5 adults, so I booked a double queen suite, with sleeper sofa. These might be ok for small children, but not adults. Terrible night's sleep. Breakfast had a good selection, but the overall quality of the food was low. Did like the pancake machine. Not near the mess of the typical hotel waffle irons. Cinnamon rolls were good.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear rkitek,

Thank you for your stay and for posting a review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely important as this will help us to achieve our mission to provide the perfect guest experience. It is nice to hear that you were satisfied with the level of service provided by our staff and that you got the rate intended for your stay. However, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your sleep because the sleeper sofa was not comfortable enough and of you found the quality of breakfast to be low. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services and amenities we offer to our guests.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback. We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back and provide you a better stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Lancaster-Lititz, PA.

Kind Regards,

Dhang R.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I stay in Holiday Inns at least once a month. This one was a B+ when compared to all of the similar ones. What set it apart was the staff. They were very friendly and tried to make my stay special. This was my first time here and I needed a few things on a very busy business trip and they could not have been more accomodating.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Trying to find a decent hotel that will accept pets when traveling is quite the task. I came across this hotel in the quaint little town of Lititz which is a little treasure in itself. It was a little pricey but all their rooms are pet friendly. This was huge and almost unheard of when traveling with pets. There are ususally only a few select rooms on ground floors and they are pretty basic. So we were able to get a suite with jacuzzi and a living room with fireplace. The pictures online looked like it would fit the bill. So I called to make reseravations and ask some questions and was looking forward to our get away overnighter. When we got to the hotel I was pretty amazed at how modern and clean our room was. I am a picky person and this was a big deal. Our little dog made herself right at home. We went out for dinner and came back to relax in our room. They had a nice pool area that we did not take advantage of due to time restrictions and they had a small exercise room as well. They also offer a free breakfast and had a nice selection of fruits, breads and cereals etc. Enough to get one started on their day. A large clean area to eat and catch the latest news. Lastly their customer service was outstanding! From the first phone call, to check in, to maintenance passing by in the hall everyone was friendly and courteous. The check in process was quite simple and streamlined, checkout even more so. They do ask for a number to call you if you are out and the dog is barking other than that you are on your own, as it should be, to act responsibly with you pet only here they did not drive that home. They just seemed very welcoming and happy we were there which made me happy to be there and created a comfortable and relaxing environment. Win-Win situation. Highly recommend for anyone but for those traveling with pets they have won me over. Hoping there are other HI Expresses that are the same.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lititz
3.8 km away
12.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy / Lancaster West
14.6 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK