“My Husband's Favorite”

Ming Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 February 2017

My husband loves this place and stops for lunch frequently. Chinese food is not my thing but I will say that the owner, Steve, knowing I was not a fan suggested the Won Ton Soup, that he makes, and it was delicious. Then he suggested the Crab Rangoon which I loved and ate every bite! This is pretty much all I get when I stop for lunch with my husband but my husband loves everything on their menu and does not eat at any other Chinese restaurant. By the way, the owners, Steve and Kathy are wonderful!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love to get TO here. We often dine in as well. Great food. Very pleasant staff/family. Always pleasant and accommodating.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

One of of our orders was missing when we returned home called Mings up they had it ready to go in no time with a few apologies and even threw in extra egg rolls and fortune cookies Staff was very friendly, food was good, place was nice and clean we will be ordering again

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Very Clean,Great Food, Service is Outstanding and people are friendly food is fresh and always good best Chinese Restaurant in the Area! Our favorite spot for Chinese Food!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Very clean, great food, great customer service. was worth the drive. one of the better chinese resturants in area, will go there again ,