Rodeway Inn Lewisburg
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 136
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 79
ComfortSuites
US$ 152
US$ 147
US$ 90
Travelocity
All Suites Inn Budget Host(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Not a bad place, but really in need of a little TLC. Lots of little things - ugly color scheme, holes in blankets, really bad tile work in bath room, bed jammed up to air conditioner, and numerous places that need refinishing and pointing up to make the room worth of the Choice Hotels . I failed to catch it at the time, but they charged me more than the agreed rate by a few dollars. Just was not really comfortable here.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
9  Thank smile94
Reviewed 3 September 2010

I stayed one night when I was very tired and ready to sleep. The room was passable...sheets and towels thin, somewhat smely. No extras. Barebones establishment.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
8  Thank baltimoremd
Reviewed 2 August 2010

1st room had no shower curtain or towels, 2nd room had no soap or toilet paper. It was obvious nobody has ever bothered to clean the rooms very well, as there was blood spots on the bathroom wall, and dirt all over the door frames. Do not book a room here!

12  Thank spydey_27
Reviewed 5 June 2009

I had never visited this area before and was looking for an affordable hotel. I looked up Rodeway Inn and made a reservation. After reading the reviews and seeing the facility I changed my mind and went up the street to Comfort Inn. No one should sleep in an unkept facility...
I called to make reservation with the understanding my cc would hold the room, but would cancel. After declining to stay I was told of a cancellation policy not previously mentioned over the phone. Management refused to refund my money even though I did not stay with them, arguing I should have had a cancellation number. What a hustle....

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
9  Thank 5BY50
Reviewed 20 May 2008

I would not recommend this place to anyone.
This is the worst place I ever tried to stay at. Nothing was clean, the water out of the tub was brown, the sheets where dirty and the floor was stained. I don’t think they ever heard of cleaning supplies. It is a shame a place like this is still trapping visitors. I hope these pictures show you what I mean.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
13  Thank TravelingAround42